Reviews for Outed
L chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
It's 00:07 right now but I don't care. This is too good. It has a nice storyline and lots of humour.
Dorisling chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I KNEW it has to be an Adam Clavell anagram the moment I saw his name.

Why must you abuse my heart like this ;A; (no just joking :D) it practically leapt out of me when I went to the scar part.
Seb James chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
AHAHAHA! I was laughing so hard at the beginning of the proposal! All I could think was 'Oh my fucking God, they're even fighting when he's trying to prpose. That is sooo typical of them!'

But then I was like 'Awwwwe', because it was so sweet :3

Great first chapter! And I loved the first story, too, it was cute with just the right touch of angst :D

Love, Sebastian! 3
xdzumux chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Okay i loved both stories it was freaking awesomeim a bigg fan of jogan soo thank thank thank youy thank you!
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Luckily, the problem was fixed, as Derek refused to pick a side and demanded that he be the best man for both of them, switching which side of the wedding party he was standing on halfway through the ceremony to try and make it "even".

***

Derek, you. Are adorable.

***

"Hmm, Jules...we might need to get a new mattress. This one seems awfully lumpy," he joked, patting the spot where his daughter was hidden. Charlotte let out a tiny giggle.

"But Lo, you know the best way to get rid of those bumpy spots, right?" the brunette man smiled widely.

"Of course. You just have to...TICKLE THEM!" the blonde crowed, beginning to attack the little girl under the covers.

She screamed with laughter, squirming away from his hands, her head popping up from under the blanket. "Papa, I'm no lump! It's me!"

***

This just seems so real to me. Maybe it's because I would always do this with my mom. But this just touches my heart.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
As for anyone else who stumbles upon this sappy piece of crap I'll be carrying around for basically the rest of my life...If you're reading this, Lo or Jules, or even someone else, and it looks like I won't make it- or hell, if I'm already dead- could you just call Casey and tell her I'm sorry...sorry for everything I ever put her through. Please?

***

The tears are rolling down my face. I think this letter is my favorite Derek moment in any Dalton fic I have ever read.

***

"But I want you to sit there, in your cozy little straightjacket, and just know that I love Logan Wright. I'm going to marry him, I'm going to have children with him, and I'm going to grow old with him. And you will never EVER have that with anyone, least of all me, because of what you've tried to do..."

***

Gah. I just love this so much. This is definitely my favorite Julian/Adam confrontation I have read so far.

***

"NO!" Casey screamed, pounding on the glass.

***

Just imagine that my face is a river right now.

***

He had used his own blood to spell out the words "I did this for him" onto the wall, as his final act.

***

What a twisted person. Amazing chapter, by the way :)
Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
DAWWWWWWWWWW

I love happily ever afters! Again, this was BRILLIANT! Te amo everything! Te Amo for you! Te amo for your family! Te amo for your cow!

...Adam IS dead right? cause you know, last time I thought he was dead and then he wasn't dead and he just CANT hurt them anymore right?

*this is me worrying myself over fictional characters*

3 u soooo much, CAN NOT WAIT to read more!

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Gasp! Deep breating...tears...bawling and using my cat as comfort.

YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME PHANTOM! I THOUGHT DEREK WAS DEAD! HOLY HELL AND SHIT LIKE THAT! MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
DEREK!

DONT FUCKING DIE!

(I hope you can feel me screaming through this review)

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
AGAIN WITH SOME HOT SEXY JOGaN SMUT! *more frusterated growling* Poor Derek, did they simply FORGET the third member's presence. lol.

One of my favorite chapters.

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Oh thank god, they're back together, I don't think I could have handled it any longer than necessary.

"Now talk it out, dammit! YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. You NEED each other. And I need the opportunity to ask Casey to be my date to your wedding, you assholes!"

have I ever told you I LOVE DEREK! I swear, if those two fight more, Der is going to have to move in with them.

Oh, and I'm going to metaphorically hit ADAM with a bat! *waves pretend bat around* if he gets too close to my Jogan.

3 u

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
can I just, hug Logan. And here I was being angry at him, what was I thinking!

of course, now I'm mad at Julian, is it possible to be not mad at both of them, i swear.

Derek better rip Jules a new one, I'm going to kick "Cam's" ass...
Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
*crying. lots and lots of crying* WTF is wrong with LOGAN? I would have fucking broken down that door and apologized until my voice went numb!

and "Cam" leave Jules alone, he's taken...ish

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Cam Valedall

!

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! *gets very nervous*

Make-My-Heart-Burst chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
*Jaw dropped to the floor* I ... I ...

I need to cool off, that was SO FUCKING HOT! *walks over to bedroom, throws face into pillow, lets out a long sexually frusterated groan* Be back in a minute to read the rest OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG