Reviews for I Couldn't Let You Drown
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
No, the ending was so sweet!
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was great. I like seeing the battle from Magnus' point of view. It was very interesting. I kind of wondered how Alec had managed to get himself out of the water and onto the truck with Magnus in the book.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I did enjoy this bit in COA myself. I enjoyed reading this much more. Malec fan I have become, who does not love the pair. Do keep writing more, Malec stories defo.
SupaKoolCookieMonsta chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Pretty good. all I have to say is you used "stupid" quite a bit. Im not hating but switch it up a bit.
Glasz Wingsz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I don't know what you're talking about - the ending was great, and I loved the whole thing. I was so sad when something like this wasn't included in the book, but this makes up for it :) Thank you
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was very well done. I like how much of an insight you gave us in to what Magnus's thoughts might have been-a bit resentful of the task he was given and towards the other Shadowhunters. :) But at the same time, he is worried for Alec's saftey. And then, when Alec gives Magnus his energy, the conversation afterwards and the ending are sweet and romantic.
Malecisbetterthanurmom chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Note"" I am definitely going to say fleebin' from now on. You rock! ;) Yaio lovers know best.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was really good, and oh my gosh I love how you wrote Alec!
StarryOwlEyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was incredible. Seriously, this scene doesn't get as much credit as it should, and you really did a great job explaining Magnus. I felt like I was really in his head listening to his thoughts.

You have a gift.
bearhead chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I don't normally review stories, but I LOVE THIS! It is really good and so cute. Just wanted to say great job and I look forward to more stories in the future!
2gsdip chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
great job loved it
HikariMelody chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awwwww! This is sweet! 3 I never really thought that Magnus might be afraid of bodies of water because of that, but now that I am, I wonder how I missed that. XD By the way, isn't the "truck box" called a "truck bed"? That's what I've always heard it called.
LoveWithoutLimits chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
aw, this was really good! i love stories about Alec falling off the ship, one of my favourite scenes :) gd job!
IamSpaceman chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
See, I told you I'd review :) It took me a bit, since I forgot to do it right away, but I remembered :) You already know how I feel about it, so I'm just going to say: You should work on Bone City! That is all :)
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
oooh patricia, of course not!it was a nice ending indeed, and i love this scene, and this OS, is the perfect match for that missing part, i like thisss, so much!