Reviews for The Science is Not Impossible
ladyspock7 chapter 22 . 8/29
I'm glad Bernard's alive, that he really does seem to love Roxanne, and Megamind's reaction to him is quite accurate. He's saving him because he's a hero and also for Roxanne's sake, but he can't completely control his jealous reaction to Bernard. Poor Megamind! I am loving Megamind's evil, er, heroic plan so far. Even if it has run into some inevitable complications. I burst out laughing when Wayne said "Well...there is a big dummy standing in front of me." Oh, those two are working well together! I also liked Megamind's thoughts that now looking at Wayne was like looking into an incredibly handsome mirror. Just when it looks like things can't get much worse, they do. Fantastic job of upping the ante. I'm getting a real kick out of these scenes. You're doing a great job of describing the action and letting us into the thoughts and motivations of the characters. I hope you find the time to continue this wonderfully action packed story. Good luck!
ladyspock7 chapter 21 . 8/21
I had to laugh at the 'chortles of justice.' When the brainbots showed up I was so happy I felt like cheering! And Bernard is alive, it's good to see that Wayne is taking care of him as much as he is able. The action is just as intense as previous chapters, I could feel Wayne's impatience. Not because he wants to die, but because the waiting itself is agonizing. Good use of psychology, having Wayne tap into his inner anger. I'm rooting for all our heroes now, including Wayne!
ladyspock7 chapter 20 . 8/17
Poor Seven! Mayhem Man's evil knows no bounds. Another intense chapter. Great description of the destruction of the mansion. Very, very glad to have Megamind back! It seemed all right to me for Wayne to undergo a momentary transformation. He has, after all, seen plenty of movies, and as you say he is essentially Megamind.
ladyspock7 chapter 19 . 8/16
LOL I suspected Janeen was based on the Janine from Ghostbusters!
But oh my God what a chapter! Which cube got hit? Which one? So glad to see Wayne go back for Minion, and then go to try to save Roxanne.
Flightspan chapter 9 . 8/15
I'm so glad I found this story!
ladyspock7 chapter 18 . 7/25
Aaaargh too exciting! I was on the edge of my seat. Wayne really is behaving very badly, but my heart just about broke over his argument with Minion. He's making a terrible mistake, and I only hope he will realize it before he does something irreversible. I still empathize with him, even though I am appalled at his actions; he probably has never encountered such a stressful situation in his entire sheltered life, with his entire world crumbling around him. I loved Minion's line: "Of all the times for Sir to find his backbone!"

I think you did a fantastic job with this chapter, I loved the dialogue and everybody's different perspectives. You definitely know how to write!
ladyspock7 chapter 17 . 7/9
I just about screamed at the end. I didn't predict that would happen! Though it seems so obvious now. Wayne is jealous of Megamind and since it seems like the other timeline is better, why not go there? What a development! And poor Bernard! Dont' tell me he's really dead. (sob) This is getting even better, even more exciting.
ladyspock7 chapter 16 . 7/9
Oh my God, I did forget about Hal! Okay, so why didn't Hal reappear? I am extremely curious. Another excellent chapter, as usual. I'm glad you are continuing to write this, don't let writer's block get you down! I think your descriptions of everyone's personalities are spot on, and yes, I agree that Wayne is being kind of mean, though I feel sorry for him too. I can see how it looks like this "imposter" is taking his things, even becoming friends with Minion. I like how Roxanne, at least, understands what he's going through, that he has led a very sheltered life and it's hard for him being around all these people. especially having to meet his double, under such weird circumstances. But what is Roxanne up to now?
ladyspock7 chapter 15 . 5/25
I'd forgotten that Roxanne doesn't know about the dehydration gun. I'd be alarmed too if someone got turned into a cube right in front of me. Excellent chapter! You explore each character's feelings and thoughts so well. I especially like how Megamind hasn't entirely left his villainous past behind. He's no goody two-shoes, that's for sure, even if he is a hero now. That last line is chilling, though there probably is no other way to stop Mayhem Man.
asiastana chapter 22 . 5/16
WOW. This story has been really interesting and fun! I feel like you are so close to the end! You can do it! It's so exciting and really refreshing.
Aurora Marija chapter 22 . 5/12
Thank you sooo much for updating! This chapter was insane.
kurushi chapter 22 . 5/12
Don't be sorry at all, it was great to get an update, and I hope I get to see what comes next!
joanhello chapter 22 . 5/11
I was so happy to see another chapter of this story. Way to ratchet up the tension! Characters and descriptions continue excellent. Looking forward to the next.
Gillian johnston chapter 22 . 5/11
Hi so love this store could please finish it its so good I want the regard the rand ;)
crazykrew chapter 22 . 5/9