Reviews for My Hostage, Not Yours
CrashingKittens chapter 13 . 6/23
Normally borderline smut scenarios in fanfiction bother me quite a bit, but I found this one to be quite fluffy. So, good job.
supercode chapter 19 . 12/6/2016
Great story! I only wish Zim had found a way to destroy both alien races out of revenge. Then doom would have fallen on all of their doomed heads!

Now on to the sequel!
DD44 chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
So...much...LOVE! Yes! Such a masterpiece you have written. Truly, I am greatful for your work. Please continue to finish more of your fics just like this one. Best of luckand hope you are well.
Little Tsu chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Truthfully, I could totally see Zim actually ridin' a sports bike like a yamaha or a kawasaki ninja. He jus' has that badass look ta himself without his disguise ta totally pull it off & make him look even cooler...And hotter as far as aliens
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Great chapter
AmberJF chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
"I have the imagination worthy of someone on drugs." LOL great line. Loving the story so far. :)
Eddie Rodriguez chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
I love skills are something to be compared to the greats in my opinion.
HeroesNHope57 chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Omg! Best chapter ever! I read this chapter at least 5 times cos of how awesome Zim is! He totally pwned the Valkens !
EyesofJades chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
SO FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVED the long chapters and the writing is amazing! I cant wait to start on the second one! I LOVED IT! I just cant even explain how much I LOVED it!
the awesome one chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter really loving this so far
Invader Razz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story is really good and I would love for you to have a look at my story Invaders Aren't Always Irken and tell me if you like it. Thanks!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Thank you, it has been years before I laid my eyes on a Invasor Zim story, and I wouldn't have chosen a best story than this when I decided to check again. So, really thank you for such a good story to read, I really enjoyed it.
lolalulabell chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Finding out Zim would take a motorcycle made me fan girl so hard!
Typically I feel like these chase scenes are too cliche, but you nailed it! Loved it!
delax chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Arson!
Street racing!
Animal cruelty!
*sniff*
Little Gaz really is growing up.
*wipes tear from eye*

I'm so proud!
delax chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
So far so good.
IZ is a weird one to write for if you want anything resembling a relationship.
I think you got it going fine so far, though I am curious about Zim's increasing height, as that is the sign of a superior Irken (I remember you mentioning him being a Defect).

Anyway, just writing at this chapter because if the action scene.
It was quite well done throughout.
However, I felt disappointment at the lack of Zim's (both show and person) usual sadistic attitude.
At it's best, I think the appropriate phrase should be "hideous spawn of Dead Space and Loony Tunes".

But I think you have sacrificed the horrors of IZ to allow a gentler plot to grow.
This is not at all a bad thing!
I just want to remind you of IZ's creepiness and ask that you incorporate it more.
(... Dunno why I am requesting/advising things when I'm not even half-way through what's been already written...)