Reviews for My Hostage, Not Yours
Eddie Rodriguez chapter 18 . 2/13
I love skills are something to be compared to the greats in my opinion.
HeroesNHope57 chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Omg! Best chapter ever! I read this chapter at least 5 times cos of how awesome Zim is! He totally pwned the Valkens !
EyesofJades chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
SO FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVED the long chapters and the writing is amazing! I cant wait to start on the second one! I LOVED IT! I just cant even explain how much I LOVED it!
the awesome one chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter really loving this so far
Invader Razz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story is really good and I would love for you to have a look at my story Invaders Aren't Always Irken and tell me if you like it. Thanks!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Thank you, it has been years before I laid my eyes on a Invasor Zim story, and I wouldn't have chosen a best story than this when I decided to check again. So, really thank you for such a good story to read, I really enjoyed it.
lolalulabell chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Finding out Zim would take a motorcycle made me fan girl so hard!
Typically I feel like these chase scenes are too cliche, but you nailed it! Loved it!
delax chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Arson!
Street racing!
Animal cruelty!
*sniff*
Little Gaz really is growing up.
*wipes tear from eye*

I'm so proud!
delax chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
So far so good.
IZ is a weird one to write for if you want anything resembling a relationship.
I think you got it going fine so far, though I am curious about Zim's increasing height, as that is the sign of a superior Irken (I remember you mentioning him being a Defect).

Anyway, just writing at this chapter because if the action scene.
It was quite well done throughout.
However, I felt disappointment at the lack of Zim's (both show and person) usual sadistic attitude.
At it's best, I think the appropriate phrase should be "hideous spawn of Dead Space and Loony Tunes".

But I think you have sacrificed the horrors of IZ to allow a gentler plot to grow.
This is not at all a bad thing!
I just want to remind you of IZ's creepiness and ask that you incorporate it more.
(... Dunno why I am requesting/advising things when I'm not even half-way through what's been already written...)
BruggleStar chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
THIS. IS. AMAZING! derp. •3• But seriously, FREAKING AWESOFATASTIC! It felt more like reading an actual episode with someone commenting on it! You kept the characters in well, character! Can't WAIT to begin reading the sequel!
Pechkapesh chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I've already blabbed enough about this story.
Was there ever a chapter I did not review? XD
Because this has got to be my favorite fanfic for IZ.
And sequels.
I know there are sequels.
Now I must read them.
Pechkapesh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I saw a recommendation for this fic on TVtropes, it even has it's own page now and this pleases me greatly because even though I've only made it through this first chapter I can already see how well they are all in-character and that is a rare find, though I've only been searching for IZ fics for a few days now I was lucky to come across this so I'll keep reading.
Cocolada chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
ZIM YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD OF GLORIOUS AWESOME.
Prussia would be proud. XD (Enough Hetalia you.)

And yey for the tallests! I love them. XD
Now they see how well Zim has grown.

This was beautiful. So beautiful.
I'm so happy.
Cocolada chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Her boys.
Awwwwh so cute.
Cocolada chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
I really like the fact that Gir calls Gaz mistress hahaha.
And every somewhat romantic scene between Gaz and Zim makes me squeal like a fangirl.
I swear.
I read in the library earlier this morning and I had to suppress my screeching and squeeing.
And that's not healthy, I tell you.
I don't like holding back.