Reviews for Life with the Shortmans
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2017
I’ve missed your Shortman stories so really glad to see you’re updating!
Jamesbondfan2016 chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
This was fantastic! So great to see this story again! This was one of the first fics I ever read, and I was amazed by the dedication to it. I'm glad to see you're just as dedicated as ever! This chapter was fantastic. I'll admit, some parts I didn't understand fully, like the party and the journal part, but it was very solid, and I look forward to the second part! KEEP AT IT!
(PS: I love the way you write adult Arnold especially, do you think you could include this version of the character more predominantly in future updates? I just love the way you write him!)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/22/2017
Love it!
AsukaPataki chapter 31 . 11/20/2017

"Congratulations!"

Is this Hey Arnold or Evangelion?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 31 . 11/21/2017
Hey, very cool. Great chapter here, and yeah, we're all intrigued now.

keep the good writing.
invisiblepandaface chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
I didn't know I needed this in my life but I'm glad I do now, lololol! Love the kids, love how you wrote everyone. I have snickered and out right laughed out loud at the interactions with these kids and the adults. They're all just too funny and it's so cute to see the similarities come out of them they have with Helga and Arnold. Pretty adorable. Will definitely sally forth and continue reading!
Missy Elliott chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I've got a cute face, chubby waist, thick legs in shape, r-rump shakin both ways... MAKE U DO A DOUBLE TAKE
Guest chapter 29 . 4/16/2016
i forgot everyone's names halfway wthrough
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
i mehn... its an okay fic
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2016

amanda is so batyt
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
#itsokay
Guest chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
Hope you update soon, your writing is quite addicting to read :)
Nairobi-Harper chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
I just love Zack's character, lol. He's just as sarcastic as his mother!

Amanda is just adorable, can't wait to see more of the Shortman's in the future!

Sorry that took me a million years to review this again.