Reviews for On The Way To The Coffee Shop
Yavieriel Tarandir chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh man, this was great. There were a few things that threw me off here and there as I was reading (Disco stick? Really France? and America complaining about bottoming) but the ending made it all make perfect sense. I'm dying of laughter here.
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I searched up the term Coffee and this is what I saw...

*nosebleed* I don't regret this at all!

I was wondering what it had to do with coffee and then the end pretty much cleared up. Thank you for writing this hilarious and sexy story! It so made my day :D
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I. Love. You so much right now! Finally, a fic with my favorite 3some! Plus France somewhat. Awsome!XD
Cat101495 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
XD! That was great!1!ONE! Lol... But, I loved it! I don't many(if any) Us/Uk/Japan. Plus, with England being seme to America, loved it, Japan being slightly seme at first and then being uke, still loved it, and, in the end, to find out this was all France's presumption, XD! I was laughing so much! But, aww... England is still America's uke... Damn ;A;... Lol, yet again, I loved it!
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
FRANCE! YOU COCK-BLOCKER!*angry/pouty face (or, "The England")*

I knew RIGHT when 'America' said "France", exactly what was happening. XD But it's amazing smut nonetheless~.
milo7734 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
THIS.

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE USUKJAPAN. MOOOOOORE. XD

Was sorta sad it wasn't real though XD
yintsunami chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I LOVED THIS! When they started complementing France, I was like "Yep France wrote this." 5 seconds later, "OHONHONHONHONHON!" XD Iggy should ALWAYS be in the middle.
ManekiKeneko18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011