Reviews for For All We Know
RosenRotXIII chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
You are so god at writing! I loved Bittersweet & so far I'm loving where this is going. Please write some more?! 3
Millennium Ravenheart chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
It's only been six chapters and I'm tempted to say that I like the relationship between Heath and Rosemary more than prequels love triangle. Great start. :)
Poke-Polished chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
This was a great continuation from Bittersweet! There is so much dynamic using Chase as the husband! So much drama. I love it! His character is so deep. I really wish you'd continue this story! I'd love to see more!
Hmszelda chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Hi! I just read all of this and the story before it, I was wondering if you ever planned on updating it?
Fang chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oh god, Id never been so hooked with a fanfic, I envy your writing skills are awesome.
LoneTaku chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Awwww...
Naty17 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
*gasp* Aw... poor Heath! The poor thing... Stupid Roy. Now you've made me... really dislike him.

It's been a while since you updated this. Everything alright?
Harvest Loon chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Awwwwww :') I almost cried at the last few lines. Its sooo cute and sad. Love this story. Update soon please :)
yukihanaa chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely amazing. I never thought I'd be interested in a family/drama genre but this is great! Just as good as Bittersweet. :) I love Rosemary and Oliver's characters. Oliver is just a cutie! and Rosemary, she's so like Chase! Love it!
Lollipopdiego chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Oh. It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm just very strong opinionated and am very picky about little things. Ah, so sorry if I have said anything stupid and such. ;

I love drama like this. Truthfully, it's pretty cute! Rosie feels strongly about this, and you write in such a way that we feel strong too. You're so talented. I've probably said that before, haha.

Gotta love how Holly deals with situations like a mama!

Btw, Oliver is such a cute name. My brother recently took a liking to Oliver Twist and upon hearing that made me smile.

Happy writing~

~Diego
yadon chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Hi! I fail at reviewing, womp womp.

But I like how as the story progresses we see more and more how Rosemary and Chase are alike. And Rosemary is treating Heath how, at times, Chase treated Holly. Pushing her away as a defense mechanism.

I like how Holly drew from her friendship with Calvin to try and explain to Rosie about hanging on to your relationship with someone important. I'm interested in seeing if a) Holly is still holding on to those feelings for Calvin or if b) that conversation with Rosemary might ignite them again. The open-endedness of the scene leads me to believe that that is a strong possibility ;)

I have so many thoughts on the Calvin/Holly/Chase triangle STILL but I will leave that to another review for another chapter that perhaps features said topic more.

Also, I noticed a little mistake: Holly says "I met him when I moved here, but he only staying on the island for a year." I think you meant "stayed". ;)
Harvest Loon chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I. Love. This. Story ! Its soo cute and so emotional at times that I actually almost cried :') you're an amazing writer, your style is so captivating! I literally read one line and I was hooked! Please update soon!
Naty17 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I was wondering where you were! I'm so glad you're back! I loooooooooove Chase!
Kahtita chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Yayy for the update! I hope that you'll update more soon.
Abidee123 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Aww poor Rosie :( I hope everything works out alright for Chase and Rosie! I loved this chapter. Update soon!