Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
Grovz2014 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I love this! please update soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I loved the new chapters. That Maria is such a bitch. She is also freaking crazy!
Jazzysbellamarie chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
i am likin this story and am lookin forward to the next chapter
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I'm so glad Jasper finally told her his past. I love that they're getting closer even without any kind of intimacy.
SavageGraceX chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I have a feeling the Psycho Bitch is spying on them. e_e Jasper needs to talk to Bella, pronto! 0_0
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
They kissed! They KISSED! THEY KISSED! I'm so happy! I didn't think anything would happen, even a small kiss, but it did! The bitch had to ruin the moment. But Jasper tried his best not to let that bitch ruin the night with Bella and I love him for that!
tabby1216 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Love the story so far! Good Jasper/Bella story to check out is True Hearts and Truly Home by IzzyBFFAddict92 . Its complete! :) I have a few more recs if you need them just drop me a message! :)
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Oh yes, yes, go stay with Jasper at his place Bella! I know nothing's going to happen but I just want them together in the same house all alone. I wanna see what they do. I'm also kinda looking forward to M's arrival. I know I'm gonna hate her, well actually I already do, but her presence means drama and I love me some drama :)
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I'm really hoping Bella kick's Maria's ass P
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Great story so far! I'm looking forward to reading more soon.
ccgnme chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I really like this so far, it is really well written! Please update soon!
RiahhBaby chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I love it cant wait for more chapters
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Maria! I see trouble times ahead. More please!
LittleRin26 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Yeah your right it is pretty easy to figure out it is Maria. Just a heads up you have a typo in the beginning of this chapter. Re: "I, on the other hand, had no idea what Jasper's best friend looked like." I think you mean "Emmett's best friend" but great chapter, can't wait to find out where this goes.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Just found your story and I'm loving it!