Reviews for Rainy Nights and Broken Hearts
bec chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow! That was great, I loved every word. I really like Daniel, especially in hurt /comfort stories. You did a great job with characters and the plot. Well done, keep up the great writing.

I also can't wait for more chapters of "just a small experiment ."
Jess13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
How on Earth did I only now manage to find this? *g* Such sweet S/D in this story. Poor Daniel, I can imagine how awful he feels, especially in the way he had to keep running into Jessica like that. I love how you portrayed his friends' concern and contempt on his behalf, especially the way you made Sam so protective of him. And I love how she and Daniel confess their feelings for each other.

This story was just... perfect. You know I've always enjoyed your S/D stories, so I was really glad I happened upon this! Thanks for the lovely read. :)
BSBIlseD chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wonderful story written with a lot of sensitivity.

I'm so glad Sam and Daniel got together.

Can we have a story on that as well please!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awww! adorable! terrific job!
Chas58 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Bravo! Great story!
srcrib chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AMAZING! Can't believe that I only found out about this story now; two days later, which is a lot of time.

Great writing and I loved the background story that you created. It hurts a little seeing Daniel deciding to not be part of his son's life for now but it only goes to show what kind of person Daniel really is. At the same time I can't stop agreeing with the reasons given for his decision.

ยป "Always the future, Daniel," Sam repeated, squeezing his hand and causing his gaze to drop to their intertwined fingers.

I was worried to these two wouldn't go much further than some UST before the end of the story.

I love your writing! Thank you for writing this and hope that you might have the time and inspiration to update your other stories.
Raine24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Lovely story ... though a bit sad. Do wish Daniel could get to know his son but who knows maybe in the future he does.