Reviews for Raising the Stakes
nhrc chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
"Lots of fun indeed"?

wher is the "real fun"?
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
With the realization that the CIA agent hadn't fought back, the reason behind this unexpected visit suddenly became clear, and it pissed him off. Releasing the hammer of the gun, he removed and pocketed the bullet cartridge, and then threw it behind him, heedless of the thud and clatter it made when it hit the wall then floor. He growled. "If you want to commit suicide, find someone else to help you do it."

...Ooh...interesting...

"I joined the military when I was drafted for Nam. I had a wife, Susan, and a little girl at the time. Anna was her name. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and I loved her. They were so proud of me. We didn't live in the best part of town, but we made due. I wanted her to move back in with her mom while I was gone, but she wouldn't hear a word of it, determined to make due on her own. I should have fought her, shouldn't have let her sway me, but I could never say no to her." He drew in a deep breath and then suddenly needing to move, surged up from his position over Cooper and paced around the bed.

"She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something she shouldn't have and forgot to keep her mouth shut." Frank's eyes hardened. "They killed her and Anna for it."

...Whoa. And I thought Frank was Gibbs-ish BEFORE I started reading the fanfictions...:P:)

Frank hit the floor with a thud and let out an 'oof' as the air was forced from his lungs. Now that was a move Frank hadn'ttaught Kordeski.

...heheh...good ol' Kordeski...:P:):)

Frank wondered if he should keep up this game, weighed the odds, and raised the stakes, hoping he'd guessed correctly. He sauntered forward, shit-eating grin still plastered across his face, taking note as the man tensed and tightened his grip on the gun. Stopping when they were toe to toe, he slowly reached out and grabbed the wrist of the hand that was holding the gun. Cooper tensed even further, but his face remained impassive, and he kept up his steady stare, not breaking eye contact. When Frank trailed his hand down and wrapped it around the muzzle of the gun, he gave it a tug. Cooper held onto it for a moment before releasing it into Franks grasp, who pulled it away and shoved it in the back of his pants.

"Let me teach you."

...Ooh...sexy.:):):P

Frank saw the hint of intrigue in those hazel eyes, but also the suspicion as Cooper's next words proved. "And what's in it for you?"

Oh yeah. The kid was a keeper. He'd have lots of fun with this one.

...hehehe...:):P

"You get me in all capacities. I stay officially retired, but I'll go where you need me, do what needs to be done."

The corners of Cooper's eyes crinkled with faint amusement. "All capacities?"

...Again...sexy.:P:)

Cooper took Frank's hand, and replied with a grin. "It's a deal, Grandpa." Tugging on the hand in his hold, they were suddenly chest to chest, and Cooper raised his other arm and cupped the back of Frank's head, pulling his head down for an unexpected kiss.

...NICE!

...I love it.:):):P
Can'tRunFromDeath chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMG SO WONDERFULY DONE! I love this story more please id love to see how this go's with the training and the slashyness!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Haha Frank's still got it. XD
WhiteLotus7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Your story was amazing! I finally got around to watching the movie Red and I thought it was great. Truly, the way you wrote this story and the way you made Frank and Cooper sound so realistic! You MUST continue writing this story! Please? :) Amazing writing, truly!