Reviews for House's Liver
Mad-murder chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
QwQ ohm my goood.. that was sooo damn sad! U made me cryyyyyyy...Goood storie!
Flatpickluvr chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Good story! I know it's been out there for awhile but I was sitting here eating lunch in a restaurant with nothing else to do, and decided to browse some of the older fics.

Where I live in the US, a relapsed drug addict in liver failure might possibly still be considered for a transplant. Alcoholism and drug addiction are major causes of liver failure, and relapsing is part of the addiction disease. Just because someone is a drug addict or alcoholic would not mean they're not eligible for a transplant if their liver has failed. Even the fact that they've relapsed would not necessarily preclude a transplant. They would have to be in treatment for the relapse and they would have to prove the intent to stay clean, plus they would have to meet the necessary medical criteria. Look at David Crosby (from Crosby Stills Nash and Young) as an example. The workup process for any kind of organ transplant here is strenuous, but if the addict really has the honest intent to stay clean, they'll follow through with their part of the transplant workup.
ernestin chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
So beautiful story! Thank you for not killing House)))
rslhilson chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Aww, lovely endings! As a reader, I suppose I'd prefer House not to die, but as a fan of writing death!fics myself, I understand your urge to write the alternative one :) Both would have satisfied me.

Also, my apologies for not getting a chance to review Chapter 5 before Chapter 6 came out, but that was good as well! Nice to see everyone giving their goodbyes, and loved the Hilson moment with the foot massage at the end.
TetraFish06 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Thanks for the last chapter! I like both endings, but I prefer the living one.

I'm so excited that you have a sequel. I can barely beta my own story, though, so I'm not going to volunteer. It would not be pretty! ;)

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Lynn chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I think you should have gone with your instincts and left the goodbye scenes out... I especially don't understand what Cameron was doing there. Liked the Cuddy one though... Stacy's could have been a bit more personal. She was, after all, the love of his life :).

Don't mean to sound so critical! I'm enjoying your story and will be looking forward to the next chapter :).
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Beautiful chapter!
rslhilson chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Couldn't help but smile at the last scene, despite all the talk about death. I really like the idea of giving Stacy and Cuddy their own chance to say goodbye...very interested to see how those conversations will go. Thanks for another great chapter!
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Another great chapter! Thanks
namasteyo chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I'm really enjoying this. The pacing is good, and I like how it cuts from scene to scene in the way an episode would. Also like the different points-of-view you're giving. I'm fairly certain there's no priority system like that in the U.S. ... but Israel passed a law that gives people with donor cards priority, even if they've never actually donated. Tangent, sorry!
Rhastahippy chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Love the story and the real time updates. Sorry I'm not so timely with reviews. I like that you included Dominica in the story. They will probably never mention her again on the show. BTW reading this story on vicodin...thanks alot for the scare.
rslhilson chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Another good chapter! I have a feeling that there isn't really a priority system in place, but it's an interesting idea and totally IC for Wilson to use his one chance for House's sake. Loved his line about the Valium, btw!
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Thanks for another speedy update! You have provided my breakfast reading. :)
cookie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Time House got what he deserves! He always knew he was ruining his health now he is having to face up to his own actions.
rslhilson chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Love that Wilson is coming to House's rescue here, taking care of the little details and doing whatever he can to keep House alive. Looking forward to more!