Reviews for Whisperings of a Cave
Two incomplete amazing stories in two days. Yeah, it's my fault for not selecting complete but I wanted to read something different. And this story is completely fresh to me. Uther's lunacy, Morgana scheming and Morguase crazy all cast aside to get to the gist of the story. The immortal friendship of Arthur and Merlin. Arthur's rant may have need some work. Same with Idel's Once and Future King reveal. I did like Gwaine's OCCness, probably cause I dislike Gwaine's character in general. Probably cause he threatens Arthur and Merlines best buddies status. Well, story weaver of the Whispherings of a Cave, keep on keeping on.
what. whAt. WHAT
Will you continue this?
Thalia Luz chapter 7 . 8/1
Please update soon!
onesmallstepformuffin chapter 7 . 7/18
Hello! Your story is really great, it's the best I've read for a long time! But I was wondering, since it seems like you stopped writing this, can I finish it? I have some ideas, and although it could take a long time I would love to finish this great story! If you don't answer in a month or so I'll just write it.. so please answer if you care :) ok bye :)
Dudewheresmywand chapter 7 . 7/1
Come baaaaackkkkk. Please.
akuryoyakuza chapter 7 . 5/8
This is so good and I can't wait for an update! So please update!
SunsetDawn420 chapter 7 . 4/29
You've stopped writing now?! You can't do that! That's so mean!
This is such a great story and still you stop writing after the 7tz chapter. Come on! Why ...? I want to read more! Please! Write more! I don't care that you haven't updated since 2012, I don't care, I really don't. Just go on and write more! Please?
Please, please, please, please, please!
Madkatt chapter 1 . 4/6
Please continue this :)
Tomgirlbre chapter 7 . 3/18
OH MY GOD! CONTINUE THIS! I COMMAND YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY RIGHT NOW! PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH MERLINS EYES PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS STORY! CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/12
Faker!
lexi1220 chapter 7 . 1/12
OH MY GOD HE'S BLIND?! PLEASE UPDATE! If you aren't dead that is its been a few years..
Lolly chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
I've come to the conclusion you'll never update how sad :'(
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2015