Reviews for 100 Seconds
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Hi, why didn't you tell me you were on here? Why dude? Its snowflowerchan! I'm really loving your epic SnowxLightning story. Please send me a message soon.
Bookgirl1980 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Great chapter!
Lost Northern chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I've been waiting for you to update this story for a long time now :] totally worth it.
Dragoon Dave chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Poor Snow. Poor Lightning. Now I wanna know what that dream meant and I'm waiting with baited breath to see what happens when Snow figures out what is going on...

Good chapter! Keep it up!
The Azure Heart chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Nice update!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
I've been going through all your Snow/Light stories and I just realized something. You are quite literally the best FFXIII writer on this site, honestly.
WhiteHero chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
This is going well! Great plot.
The Azure Heart chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting couple.
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Could work!
Bookgirl1980 chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter, keep it up!
Bookgirl1980 chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Nice chapter!
Dragoon Dave chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Interesting change of events. I didn't expect Lightning just to run away. I expected her to scream at Serah and blow the whistle on her. So now she's back home and Snow's off and about to get his heart shat all over.

This should be fun! Wondering what'll happen next.
Unsetting Sun chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Ah, now we're talking! Serah's secret, Lightning getting a little bit more interested in Snow... and, of course, the cliffhanger. I'm curious to see how it all plays out.

Oh, and once again kudos for your excellent writing. There's a certain... flow... in this chapter, which makes it a pleasure to read.
Dragoon Dave chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Woooo! I'm glad this story is still going!

That's quite the twist, I didn't see Serah's "predicament" coming, whatever it may be. And of course you just had to end it on a cliffhanger!

You're a great writer and I'm really looking forward to see where this ends up going! Keep it up!
NinjaSheik chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
LOVED IT!

It's good to see you updating again. :)

UPDATE SOON!