Reviews for Snog Watch
nemosangel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Your story made me laugh... I could just imagine the gang doing that..Snog to fav.
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Absolute gold.

XOXOXO
OrchidofAkyre chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hilarious! I love it!
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh boy, what a hoot! Lovely piece of humour that sounds like just the thing Torchwood team would get up to while Jack was away. Brilliant idea, to combine light-hearted fun with some serious Alien watch. Well done.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is absolutely hysterical! I recently saw a video on youTube with John Barrowman guesting on the Jonathon Ross show, and he's describing why it takes them so long to complete a night shoot. It's not what you're expecting! They are all too busy watching the 'slappers in tube tops' and really high heels fight off the seagulls who are trying to steal the chips that the girls bought when they left the pub! It's a hoot! Reading this made me think of that clip. You've done us readers proud with this story!

Now, however, you need to do a sequel wherein Jack gets involved and takes the microphone away from Ianto and does his own commentary!
choosing a pen name is hard chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is hilarious the larger louse incident with a bin made me chukle but the longed legged oranges tit actually made me laugh out loud. Absolutely genius!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, what a lovely story! So sweet and funny!
IJones007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh my gosh! This is hillarious! I absolutely loved it!
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
If I ever get my hands on CCTV footage, I'm gonna do this! :)
homespud chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
love it! made me laugh :)