Reviews for Now or Never
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Okay I was wrong, but I certainly could not have been the only reader thinking Conner was a plant and to be honest, it just seems to pat. However since you decided to do a sequel, I will mosey on over to it and see if Conner is really all that he appears. Lois and Clark are cute together the interplay is priceless...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
So Conner is part Clark and part Luthor. This can not bode well for the future Kents. I have to believe that Conner has an agenda and it's name is Lex Luthor. He listened in to the conversation between Kitty, Clark and Lois. The cat is out of the bag so to speak. Thus the cat will be soon become the the property of one Lex Luthor. I mean it makes sense. I have no doubt that eventually, Conner will be taken to the light side of the force but I don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Thus time will tell. In the mean time. I loved the way you wove the original Movie of Superman's past into the new storyline. That was brilliant. So until next time. I remain a faithful reader...Ghost!
goldeyedsoul chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great fic:)
goldeyedsoul chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great fic:)
fictionadict24 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
I loved this story. Though Conner was a bit confusing, couldn't tell if their was an alterier motive there. Would love to see a continuation.
mar2cute chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Believe it or not, I live in the Bahamas. The country consist 0f 700 cays and 16 major islands. So I don't know where Superman ended up if he went to "the island of the Bahamas", just saying. Other than that, this story is great, hope you keep writing more!
cathy03 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! :D

Once again, you did an incredible work here, Barbara.

And you're right, maybe Conner needs a story of his own... jsut saying ;) hehehehe

Don't worry, i'll be around when/if you decide to post it. And in the mean time, i'll read your other stuff too :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Good Story
winthjo chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Well done. I wonder if Lex had anything programmed within Conner to do something bad or not?
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
Aww...bravo, Barbara on a job well done! *claps hands together enthusiastically* This story was definitely a thrill for me because as I've said, I just love reading Clois future fics. And this one was unbelievably good! *sighing*

Clark finally popping the question was wonderful. I love how they went flying above the clouds afterwards. It was definitely romantic and a great way to end their perfect evening.

Now Conner's presence in chapter eleven was very unexpected. Well, I guess I should take a rule out of Lois' handbook and expect the unexpected. LOL. I'm so glad he became apart of Lois and Clark's family because his interaction with Jason is amazing. Their brotherly relationship is just what Jason needs. Aside from his parents, he has someone he could look up to and go through the motions with regarding his powers. Hmm...I think it's going to be quite an adventure for Kent clan to have Conner around.

As for Lex...whew! I'm so glad he didn't try to escape and that Conner's run-in with Lois' car hadn't sidetracked Lois and Clark. Although, I have to wonder...who was that myster person lurking in the shadows? And will we ever get an answer to our question? Hmm...I guess as long as that person isn't Lex then I'm okay, but gosh darn it if the identity of this mystery person isn't driving me crazy. Hahaha.

What can I say? I could never get enough of this story. Hmm...perhaps one day, I could twist your arm into writing a sequel? ;) In the meantime, I'm looking forward to reading the follow-up to that new story of yours. Update soon! :)
Shado Librarian chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
It's done? I feel like I just got here.
cathy03 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Ok THAT i wasn't expecting hehehehe i mean you brought Conner to the mix. Nice touch ;)

I like superboy, i think he's a very interesting character i just didn't like him in SV tho... the way they handle him - actually bringing him to the show i thought it was too much you know - anyway, i like how you introduced him here.

Jason and Clark talking about his powers and what he might be able to do AND their flight was just sweet. I love to see them bounding.

And the marriage proposal: it's about time, huh Mr. Kent ;)

Are you serious, the next one is the last chapter?
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
cathy03 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
All i know is that i LOVE judge Stewart! hahahaha He kept Lex on his place LOL. "you're secret will help humanity or destroy it? LOL Zip it, Luthor! What a nerve, Lex! humpf!

Kitty and Lex confrontation was a moment i was expecting and you did great!

The same with all the legal terms and sentences and laws paraphernalia hehehe you must have done some research to make it all plausible and i love when authors do such thing (you know there are some who doesn't so... hehehe)
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 5/24/2011