Reviews for Tales From the Grand Line
Bluejay Blaze chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Pity it seems unlikely to ever be added to, but I'll keep an eye on it just in case. It's so hard to find well-written crossovers.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! :D I had so much fun reading it! I do have a few questions though:

Why doesn't Harry or Draco use any healing spells to heal/alleviate atleast the worst of injuries? They just came from a war, and Harry just spent a year running around the country and fighting, and they must have learned some healing spells along the way, so it's not like they don't know any spells.

How come the lot seems a tad unprepaired for the journey? They seem to have no first aid/survival kits with them (basic potions, food rations, clean water, emergency stuff) from what we can see. There is also the fact that they have absolutely no method of contacting one another. One would think that they would've anticipated at least the possibility of getting separated at some point of the journey. They are exploring the possibility of traveling to a whole new world. You'd think they'd be prepaired. Didn't the things they tried to bring with them survive or...?

But maybe I'm just overthinking things. I tend to do that sometimes. Anyway, I really did love reading this and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is the story concept I've been looking for all day! Or, at least some of it. I was thinking I'd have to write my own but other than having Harry go through the Veil to find Sirius, and meeting Ace, Marco, Sabo, and Luffy I really have nothing else. I haven't event figured out if anyone else goes with him. but this has given me some major ideas.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
jupimako chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
More please! This story is fun,
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Geeeze, I hope Nami tells them about her problem so that they can deal with it sooner! haha
Neat story. I wonder who they'll find next? :P
Too bad this story seems abandoned- but I can hope! Haha
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
:P I also find SuperPowerfulCharacters tm without AVeryGoodReason tm to be pretty annoying, and rather weak in actual character... xD
I like this story! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Ppffft- poor draco, it's gonna get a lot more annoying than that, buddy... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hahahahahaha! xD They're so funny...
And of course, the ol' one piece humor- Dia Mond, a rather idiotic fellow... and his weak spot, and everyone else confirming it xD And Harry and Zoro just look at each other xD
Love it! haha!
Alyss Penedo chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Draco's going to be mistaken for some kind of dragon-zoan at this rate, isn't he? That could actually be a hilarious side-arc-thingy; if there IS an actual dragon zoan person with some kind of reputation and Draco's mistaken for them because 'there can only be one of a devil-fruit'. Like, he's regularly mistaken for a pervert or a famous bounty hunter or something at some point, and is eventually confronted by the "actual" guy for being an imposter.
...Rambles like WHOA. Anyways, in case you didn't notice, I really love this story :P It's beautifully straight-forward and everything that first comes to mind when I think OPHP crossover. Continue!
Sevvus chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god this amazing! why isn't more?
I'm like completely hooked on this! I really do hope you decide to continue it someday!
Lunary chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
I really hope you continue this story because it's fun to read, I love it and I look forward to the next chapter.

I can't help myself but I think maybe Sirius landed on board with Shanks, it wouldn't be impossible for his luck to land on the same Ship as Shanks.

The Red Dementor chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
shinigame3 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
yay! can't wait for the next chapter. are you gonna have pairings? if so i think that harry should be with Zoro and Draco with Sanji!
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
hope harry becomes a useful animagus or something. maybe multiple. Some of the enemies luffy has are too fast or strong to seem to be downed by his spells?