Reviews for The burning violin
Howlynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I don't know why this has so few reviews -It is magical. Loved the image of a burning violin.
Progenitus chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh how perfectly this fits until the dance to the end of love-before Reichenbach Falls.

Each of the sections feel just the right length too, unlike in Ulysses-I mean I enjoyed that tremendously as well, but it didn't /click/ the way this one does, for some reason. I'm not sure if it's the length, or just the length, or anything to do with the length, but this one is poetic, has the flow to it, and has a great finality to the end!
CuriousAccident chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ok, seriously? Seriously. Simply...fuck yeah. This is what we call quality :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Again, absolutely fantastic! Your writing is stunning
liriethmaethor chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OH MY DEAR GOD
zevbaldwin chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Excellent!
Satyra J chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
your writing is absolutely gorgeous. I can't remember the last time I read something so beautiful. Not only is your writing style unique and lovely but you have a real nack for writing these characters. I can't stand most Sherlock fics because people just can't seem to write these two right, but you write them perfectly!
Stupidmuse hatesme chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I absolutely love this story. I love how it progresses through John's point of view slowly and chronologically through time. But although it begins way far back it hits the present quickly and has excellent pacing. I love how angsty John gets and how the music affects him. How Sherlock just drops into his life and clears everything up is brilliant too.

I really enjoyed this! 3
Morgan Stuart chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Gorgeously crafted and intensely moving. Thanks for a haunting and beautiful read.
prettyberry00 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was beautiful. The details put into all of the descriptions of both sherlock, john, and the playing of the violin is perfect. Write more stories! :) oh & The smut was great too ;)
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very interesting! I really liked the style that this piece was written in. I like your incorporation/infatuation with Leonard Cohen in this.. Your writing is just awesome. I really enjoy it.
bb1019 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
once again, you have left me breathless.

BRAVO...dear god this was fantastic. the slasher in me requests a more detailed love scene next time! thanks for making sherlock the 'top', why everyone insists on making john the top is beyond me...because he totally isn't!

wow...just wow. this was fan-fucking-tastic