Reviews for The Slither of Tiny Adders
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
FrozenElphaba chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
absolutely amazing!

I cant wait to see what happens next :)

keep up the good work
Flash-Adder chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
This was brilliant!

I love how you've suited all of their roles to depict playground gangs and such :D

And I love the use of all of the characters, especially Flash XD

Fantastic idea, and please write more! :)
CathyCrawley chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Love this! Love how you describe the girls, Queenie has always been my fave! Update!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I love it! Everyone is in Canon! :D
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh my Merlin, how unutterably cute! Ooh, and you do Sherlock as well! I LOVE Sherlock! :D :D Do please go on...
millypink chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
lul! and trololololollllololllol i loved this sory for not reviewing quickly my family hogs the laptop and i get stuck with watching dr who all by myself in my room alone :(

great chapter i love queenie she makes me laugh i just love her! not in a gay way or stalkerish.. errm arkward internet silence...

loved it! and yus i dooooooooooo!

millypink and th fairy on my shoulder and the pokemon in my bathtub 0.o
PeachySmoothies chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Aor, have u seen my profile yet, and i dont know who u fancy,or do i, i cant remember, still cant pm u and what is slash ma... c u at school,

PeachySmoothies chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Yo AOR what an amazing begining you should carry it on, george reminds me of the bieber, so you should totally smash him,

Your Truly, Peaches

millypink chapter 2 . 4/26/2011

This was sooo cool hence the coolio and so and so...

millypink .
CherryBaby-x chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awww! I just want to hug poor George! I love this story xD
millypink chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
coolio! i have seen parts of blackadder but never whole episode... bt i want toooooooo!

loved it and i how i hope george is cute becaus i imagine he is cute! sorry personal daydream! amazing amazing amazing!

millypink .

ps. if your brother didnt like it tell him to stick it up his jumper! sorry sherlock moment!