Reviews for Changing History
Please update I love this story and I have seen one that had gotten this far in writing this type of fanfic
CecyBlack chapter 21 . 3/21
Plis. Next Chapter
Yoyo1247 chapter 21 . 3/16
Hurry up and write!
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 21 . 3/7
I love it, but I wish that you would update as soon as you can.
Not saying the prank makes it seem like you don't have one.
girlscoutcadettekayla chapter 21 . 3/1
please update as soon as you can
MichaelWiseOwlAthena'sHero chapter 5 . 2/8
The tension is killing me
It is far better and far worse readding the books this way
I can really relate to how the gods are feeling right now

Ps why does the gods (minus Athena) dis ares when he got the thing about the fates right?
sakshamrangari chapter 21 . 2/8
Plzz, update a new chapter soon.
fantasylover4evr chapter 20 . 2/4
There's a song that reminds me of Hephaestus in this chapter, it's called "Wake Up Lovin You" by Craig Morgan. I see how you're shaping up the characters & it's wonderful! They are becoming more in touch with their humanity or becoming decent/good people! I still love it & hope you update more soon!
No One chapter 21 . 1/4
Do you know what I love about this fanfic? Well it's all summed up in the very first author's notes. "Okay, I know there's quite a lot of fan fictions already out there with this sort of idea, but most of them are left unfinished and that left me slightly frustrated and wondering why the majority didn't carry on beyond the first book."

Haha I'm actually laughing so much right now
fantasylover4evr chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
I love this story! I really ope you update more again soon! I can't wait :D
Danyael Prince chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Any news on this fic?

I hope to see more chapters soon...
Axcel chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
This is the best reading the books fic for PJO I've ever read. I especially like your Olympians' interactions.
Axcel chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
I wonder if it is possible for Sally to one day realize that the point of marrying Gabe was defeated by sending Percy to boarding schools all his life. Far out of Gabe's scent.
Axcel chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
"We are not fools, Percy Jackson"

No, apparently you're just morons.