Reviews for I Like Him
Sugaby chapter 1 . 6/4
I think this is a good read. Everyone seems characterized right, too :)
Wonted chapter 1 . 5/6
I WISH THERE WAS A SEQUEL! Damn I think you made me a Gino/Lelouch fan!
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Gino is soo cute ! And Lulu ** i'm a little disappointed that Gino didn't find out that Lelouch was a virgin, I would like know his reaction :p

TokusatsuLuv chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This is truly very interesting to read
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
would of liked to see were this went
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I loved this story so much!
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
ThisxIsxMyxOtp chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Can this please be continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I hope Gino never finds out. I loved it. This is so much better than any SuzaLulu. Thanks so much for writing. Lelouch deserves it. :)
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Damn this is nice, it's great to see a rare pairing like this. Thanks so much for making this!
Sapadu chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
About of a quarter of my way into the fic, I reached the part when Lelouch and Gino got back from the casino and read the line "In a few hours, the sun would be up." Immediately, my brain associated it with the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series, so it made me chuckle and snicker all the way through and I had to go back and read, a SECOND AND THIRD time to be able to review it properly.
Now, for the real review - I've never been a fan of Gino as a character. I don't HATE him, like I did some characters, but I'm not overly fond of him, either - I always forget about any of the scenes he's in. Also, I'm a pretty die-hard Suzaku/Lelouch fan (as in Die-for-my-ship kind of die-hard) So, originally, I passed this one over until I set myself on this challenge to read all your stories and leave a review. …I'm SO glad I read this - it's funny, obviously, and the sex scenes are VERY hot, and that's probably thanks to the way it ties into the series (in several ways, I'll explain in a moment) which you were even smart enough to bring up in the actual story - I don't recall Gino and Lelouch ever really interacting in R2 (I'll have to rewatch it and see) so this seems like a total crack pairing… but it WORKS, specifically because they don't know each other. Anyone else that Lelouch might sleep with, he'd have to have some history with them, and that would inevitably change the atmosphere, mood, and scenario (In fact, given the way Suzaku is written - another point I'll get to in a moment - if this HAD been a Suzaku/Lelouch fic, it would have been tense, creepy, borderline assault/abusive relationship territory) But a total stranger like Gino? Totally works.
Another point - Suzaku's character was incredibly well-done. You mentioned that this fic was beta-ed for 'Suzaku-bashing' so I'm not sure if you thought there was any, or if there HAD been in a rough draft that your beta edited out. Either way, this was some solid character writing because… yeah, I despised Suzaku for most of R2. Why? Because this is EXACTLY how he acted - he was a jerk, and as much as we understood why (and even Lelouch understood why, as you also brought up) he was still such an ass. And you got every aspect of it just perfectly - enough that we see him as still a human being (with him being honestly concerned about Gino, and worried about his fellow Knight sleeping with potential Zero) but still a real jerk with his head up his ass at this point. And… you actually have me thinking about the complexities of a one-shot, smut-fic for Code Geass… you deserve a medal of some sort, because this is really, really good - enough that I might have to add another slot to my favorites list, because I will definitely be revisiting this fic, again.
SpriteBlue chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Can you expand this into a mlti chaptered fic? This would be more awesome if you did!
kitty chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i love it please please please make more
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is one of the best GinoxLelouch stories ever! :) Too bad it's a oneshot. _ Make some more stories for this couple please? :D Love it3
snakeofdreams chapter 1 . 12/4/2012