Reviews for Not Dying Today
Gwenneth chapter 1 . 4/6
Read this again. Still love it!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Oh, I love this so much! What a fabulous idea for showing Lestrade's impact and importance to the various people in his life. Wonderfully done!
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I was not expecting something as well written as this when I was scrolling through looking for something to read. Your imagery was good, virtually no spelling errors, and I loved how this showed that in desperate times rivals can and will pull together for the sake of a respected leader.

_ KB
becgate chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Wonderful! !
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Great story! I love that Sherlock and Anderson were able to put their differences aside for Greg :)
(I wonder how long it will last?)
Nessa4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Woooaaaahhh. Probably good that Sherlock didn't delete CPR. Amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
simple and well written ..
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh wow, all of them cooperating and helping each other, Anderson and Sherlock saving Lestrade while Sally helps him and even in the beginning Lestrade and John having each other's backs...I really admire how you wrote all the characters!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Considering the situation described, it seems wrong to say this was 'cute', but that's the word that comes to mind. Just, the fact that Sherlock and Anderson would work together without question to save Lestrade, and Sally comforting John... it was adorable. Lovely story.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Stressful- I feel like I've just been through a marathon!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow...I've bever read Lestrade-whump before, nor did I ever expect pre-series 3! Sherlock and Anderson to be able to work so agreeably together...but it's to save Lestrade, so that makes sense to put aside differences. It's a great bit of relief in this to see that Sherlock didn't delete knowledge of first aid. A decent Sally Donovan is a great touch too, most off the time I've only ever seen her portrayed as an awful jerk. It's nice to see a positive portrayal.
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I enjoyed this very much. I especially liked all the images of expressions and body language that played through my head as I read. I can't imagine any other situation where Anderson and Sherlock would work so in sync, than saving Lestrade's life.
Irene34 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Loved this one too, thanks
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ohmigosh, I haven't seen Lestrade whump this good in a very long time. This was completely awesome, and I love you so much for posting this! Fantastic job!
johnsarmylady chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautifully handled - carried your reader along with all the graceful urgency the situation deserved