Reviews for Not Dying Today
Very nice!
Cool!
Blubule chapter 1 . 8/8
So tense! Very well done.
Winter Winks 221 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Oh my God...you blew me away... this was a wonderful and tense piece- an honour to read. It was great to see Anderson and Sherlock working together - and to save Lestrade!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
That was amazing.
YLJedi chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Loved this story! It was such a *team* fic; I wish we could have seen this group slowly mesh together like this in the actual series, instead of seeing the barest hint of it before it all got ripped apart. Thanks so much!
Gwenneth chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Read this again. Still love it!
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Oh, I love this so much! What a fabulous idea for showing Lestrade's impact and importance to the various people in his life. Wonderfully done!
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I was not expecting something as well written as this when I was scrolling through looking for something to read. Your imagery was good, virtually no spelling errors, and I loved how this showed that in desperate times rivals can and will pull together for the sake of a respected leader.

_ KB
becgate chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Wonderful! !
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Great story! I love that Sherlock and Anderson were able to put their differences aside for Greg :)
(I wonder how long it will last?)
Nessa4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Woooaaaahhh. Probably good that Sherlock didn't delete CPR. Amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
simple and well written ..
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh wow, all of them cooperating and helping each other, Anderson and Sherlock saving Lestrade while Sally helps him and even in the beginning Lestrade and John having each other's backs...I really admire how you wrote all the characters!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Considering the situation described, it seems wrong to say this was 'cute', but that's the word that comes to mind. Just, the fact that Sherlock and Anderson would work together without question to save Lestrade, and Sally comforting John... it was adorable. Lovely story.