Reviews for Of Dogs and Men
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 7/6
they're relationship is moving quickly. it seems a little abrupt but that;s just me
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 7/6
the grammar is a little bit off sometimes. you have it in past tense sometimes then not... otherwise this is interesting.
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
I don't know if I want to read the tense and depressing sequel...-pokes computer screen warily-
narutonarutolove chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
okay, now your freaking me out!
krisy-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i get the reference you made there with the title(of mice and men)
Destiny Lot chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Great story. Im looking forward to the sequel.
chocomiiillk13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Aww I didn't care for that ending too much. But I know kakashi will be fine :] good chapter
chocomiiillk13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
chocomiiillk13 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
This chapter was so cute! :D
Korbin chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
Hey, I just finished reading your story and I must say I enjoyed it greatly. I also saw in one of your author's comments that if anyone was interested in being your beta to just send you a message... Well, this isn't the most traditional, but hey - If you still want someone to beta this story, I'd be more than glad to do so! Great job by the way.
Dr. Paranoia chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Okay there are many things I want to say about this story. I love the unique story idea first of all, but to be honest I was skeptical of how well the story could be pulled off. You definitely pulled it off! You really are a great writer, and sure you have mistakes which usually turn me off of a story, but the mistakes are few and nothing that takes away from the substance of the story. I really like the visual writing style you have, you have excellent vocabulary and you can set up scenes pretty dang well. What I also love is your knowledge of the essential subjects around which your entire story is centered: Dogs, Relationships, and of course, the Naruto series! Your way of building up and carrying out their relationship is realistic to me, kinda reminds me of myself and my own honey :P

ANYWAYS

I can't wait for the sequel! What a sad ending! /3
krusavana chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
ugh, I hope you can fix your computer soon, this has been such a good plot line and I liked the prolog of SD. keep up the great work _

Rosealita K
Kick-Aft chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Wonderful! Thanks for the regular updates and for completing this story. I can't wait for the sequel.
Juniperbreezie chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Good story. Can't wait to read the next one.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
Ok...that was weird...not because of the history but...let me explain.

I knew it was the end, so i was sad...specially with all that was going on...and then...the last sentence:"Little did Iruka know as he walked away from Konoha that might be the last time he'll see his lover again"...that was a BOMB! (Like that, on capital, with a "Bang" sound at the background)

But then, the preview...and i was like...Ohhhh, i see, so it isn't over! Nice.

So i got from sad, to happy, and the sad againg (because it said "its been five years...) and...i don't know. I'm kind of tired of feel so much! XD

Yeah! I'm nuts!