Reviews for Say Goodbye
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Aww this was rather cute and sexy.
M1A chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
oh fuck (pardon my language)

lol

that was… brilliant
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Darkgreenrain chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
..short and perfect..
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awwwww! I loved this one, so sweet and tender. Thank you for posting!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Really nice. I love an experienced Jake, got no problem that he loved her but was with other women. He's a good guy, finally Bella sees it. And benefits by it!
Wishfulphoenix chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Happy sigh. I want real life to be like your stories.
Wishfulphoenix chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I should be working... I just needed a sweet love... Love your Jacob, can you just make him real and send him my way?
pichon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Who could just be friends with Jacob Black? Hmmm. Beware the power of jealousy! Maybe Jake should have taken that route in New Moon.
consumedly chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
those two are adorable ;D great fic!
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awwww loved it :)))
Robin.D chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
that was good i liked it :):):D:D
MadPer chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hey! So, I was thinking that maybe i should start to comment on your stories. (And not just read and be blown away) All your writing is just awesome! I'll be commenting from now on, promise! But not tonight, except for this one. Thank you for bringing this great song into my life. It's great. I'll comment more tomorrow! Nightie! :)
taoist elf chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Guess I hadn't reviewed this on this site. I love this little story. It's perfect and I think I'll revisit it many times after I read really sad things like "Easy as Breathing" *scowl*

Your writing is exquisite - just the right of personality and poetry.

*sigh*

Thanks!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Another good one! :0) They have always been so cute together! At least the is my humble opinion!