Reviews for Return of an Alpha
EllaPotter1988 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Amazing as always. I actually teared up a tad this chapter. Looking forward to the final piece.
mdauben chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
An enjoyable end to this year's story. I liked the "goodbye" to the seventh years and the final scene with Harry & Ginny.

I'll be looking forward eagerly to the beginning of your next year's story!
EmlynMara chapter 53 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait to see how they did on their OWLS. Harry did a great acting job. I liked the alternate scene at the Ministry.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 53 . 12/26/2011
What a great chapter!

I can't wait to see what you do next!

At least there is the hope that umbridge won't be back.
PSay chapter 53 . 12/27/2011
This is a great alternative to canon. I like the fact that the adults are doing their job and keeping Harry and his friends out of the battles that they can. Very well done. I also enjoyed the banter back and forth between Harry and his frends. That was good. Thanks for writing. I am really enjoying this story. pms

t
Stephanie O chapter 53 . 12/26/2011
I liked the changes you made to the Ministry battle...no Harry, but Tonks was there in his place, and I liked that no characters I cared about were hurt or killed like Sirius was in canon. Good chapter! :)
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 53 . 12/26/2011
good chapter cant wait for the next one
Phygmalion chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
Hmmm... Nice job on this chapter. It's good to see things finally becoming resolved/set up for later. Also, Merry Christmas to you as well!
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
Thanks for the Christmas gift and for this great chapter. I was so worried that Sirius would die. I can't wait for the next chapter!
merry chrostmas chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
To all and to all a good night. Yawn . . .
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
YES! I frIgging love you! Nobody died this time around. Thank you so much! Merry christmas to you as well!
eiqa chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
good chapter and i cant wait for the rise of an alpha
Hawke chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
Merry Christmas and thanks for the udpate!
holimontski chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
well I'm glad to see harry use his head this time but then again he is not the same harry we all know and love...well now that that fun is over i thought u would have had the present sent out what the title of the next book was going to be, oh well i guess it will be a new years surprise eh...happy christmas kutgw
Elf Knight chapter 53 . 12/25/2011
The main thing I was looking forward to in this story was Harry Potter kicking Voldermort's butt at this chapter. However, this made more sense and is a lot smarter then sending sixth graders or something. I'm also glad that Sirius Black didn't die as that was really a bummer. The chapter was pretty interesting aside from the slightly gory part when Harry got the nightmare. It was just disturbing and rather out of place. Otherwise, the chapter was good and I liked it.

I'm actually glad that Snape wasn't evil this time around. It's almost nice for a change as most Good!Snape stories involve loads of character-bashing or slash with Harry or a romance with Hermione. Both of those with Snape involved are really disturbing! Anyhow, this was a swell chapter and Dumbledore's POV was very interesting too. It felt very in-character and I don't think Harry will be so upset at him this time around. He probably voiced his anger earlier.

Well, good stuff and Happy Christmas! Thanks for this awesome gift and I am very much looking forward to the fallout of Voldermort's return and what'll happen next. I hope the Ministry pulls up their socks and kills the Death Eaters via the Veil of Death rather then letting them go back to prison where they can easily get out again.

That should be their policy since their assault with Voldermort declared them enemies no matter what and they deserve no better fate for what they've done and tried to do. Anyhow, it's your story and I'm sure you have something cool planned. The battle was great too and I don't mind that it was similar to the movie. I haven't seen the film in a while so that was fine. Well, good stuff and see you next Wensday.

Happy Christmas...

...And keep up the epic work! :)

P.S. I'm just wondering if Harry will get some recognition for all this because in the book he became part of the Ministry Six. I guess he doesn't want more fame though and then Dumbledore would have to explain about his connection which would undoubtedly be bad press. Good story though and I am relieved and happy that Dumbledore doesn't think that Harry is going dark. It's a breath of fresh air from most Slytherin stories and a really nice change.
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »