Reviews for Return of an Alpha
Midoriryu chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
What a fun way to end this segment of the story, well done. :)
PSay chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
I really like this story. I'm glad that Harry has new goals in mind. He has places to go and things to do. It is great that so many of his Pureblood friends will also have seats in the Wizagamot. That will help Harry a lot. The announcment that Voldemort is back was a long time coming. Thanks to Fudge it took a lot longer than it should have. At least Dumbledore has finally reallized he "may" have been mistaken about Harry. It took him long enough. I'm glad that Harry told him off. He needed to do that. Saying goodbye to the seventh years was a little sad but they will see them in the future. I'm glad they gave them the portkeys. At least they have a way to get to safety. Thanks for writing and I look forward to the "Clash of Titans"! pms
Poiseninja chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Great Story i loved it
Uglyman44 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
*Rounds of applause*

It's beautiful mate! Two of the best stories that I've read on the internet.

It saddens me that there's only one more to go, but I can't wait to read the next installment!

Keep up the brilliant work, and we'll see you next year!
Mithrondir chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very good stories so far. I'm anticipating the next story. Keep up the good work!
Dracarot chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
"The battle's over but the war's just begun, and that's the way it will remain till the day when all are one!"

Ok wrong movie, but hey it still fits now that the battle is in the open,

*radio starts playing Rocky C.D.* "Two Worlds collide rival nations, it's a primative clash dating years of frustration, bravely we hope against all hope, there is so much at stake, it seems our freedoms up against the ropes! Does the crowd understand, is it East vs. West, or man against man, can any nation stand alone?" *shuts off radio*

Well it seems that your fic is inspiring 80s montage music but in any case good work and can't way to see how it all ends as there now prepared for war.
Prince Johnathan of Jupiter chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Miz, thank you so very much for another entertaining chapter in the story of the Alphas. I eagerly await each chapter and reading them helps me make it through the work day. Looking forward to Clash to come out, so we can see how this story draws to a close!
MoD366 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Generally I'm too lazy to review when all I have to say is "the story's great, nothing to improve".

But I guess for the final chapter of the saga's part II I can get myself to write up a lil' something.

Chapters 12, 14, 35 and now 54... I really am too lazy it seems. But like I said, Nothing to improve really, maybe one or two typos, but that's ok, nothing major.

I still think - like mentioned in my review to chapter 12 - that Trace, Gin and Harry sometimes seem a little Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu-ish, not much though. It always is a fine line to walk in HP-fics, but so far you did pretty good. Only once in a while a toe in the wrong direction ;)

Wow, that was more than expected... I'm looking forward to New Years around 6 am German time, expecting "Clash of the Alphas" to be just as good, if not better, as Becoming and Return.

In case I'm too lazy to write again: Happy New Year!
dmn410 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Excellent story and very well written. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next installment.
cherrion chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Loved this instalment in the series and eagerly await the next. I'm wondering whether Dumbledore will every be able to improve relations with Harry.

Such a good story and I can't wait for the next in the series.
RebeccaRoy chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very nicely done! I look forward the next instalment!
YeCatsJ chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME story - cannot wait to start the next installment - already have you on author alert to get the first chapter - Enjoy the last of 2011 - happy new year and see you in 2012.

PS - no worries about lack of replying to reviews - we want you to concentrate on the next story of course and if review replies have to suffer - SO BE IT!

AWESOME!
katesari chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very good ending! Hope you have a good and save new years eve! And am already looking forward to the next part and the first chapter! Bye
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
What an amazing end to a phenomenon story! Can't wait for the final story!
L33tphara chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Aww it's over...until the next one! i can't wait!
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »