Reviews for Return of an Alpha
Mithrondir chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very good stories so far. I'm anticipating the next story. Keep up the good work!
Dracarot chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
"The battle's over but the war's just begun, and that's the way it will remain till the day when all are one!"

Ok wrong movie, but hey it still fits now that the battle is in the open,

*radio starts playing Rocky C.D.* "Two Worlds collide rival nations, it's a primative clash dating years of frustration, bravely we hope against all hope, there is so much at stake, it seems our freedoms up against the ropes! Does the crowd understand, is it East vs. West, or man against man, can any nation stand alone?" *shuts off radio*

Well it seems that your fic is inspiring 80s montage music but in any case good work and can't way to see how it all ends as there now prepared for war.
Prince Johnathan of Jupiter chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Miz, thank you so very much for another entertaining chapter in the story of the Alphas. I eagerly await each chapter and reading them helps me make it through the work day. Looking forward to Clash to come out, so we can see how this story draws to a close!
MoD366 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Generally I'm too lazy to review when all I have to say is "the story's great, nothing to improve".

But I guess for the final chapter of the saga's part II I can get myself to write up a lil' something.

Chapters 12, 14, 35 and now 54... I really am too lazy it seems. But like I said, Nothing to improve really, maybe one or two typos, but that's ok, nothing major.

I still think - like mentioned in my review to chapter 12 - that Trace, Gin and Harry sometimes seem a little Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu-ish, not much though. It always is a fine line to walk in HP-fics, but so far you did pretty good. Only once in a while a toe in the wrong direction ;)

Wow, that was more than expected... I'm looking forward to New Years around 6 am German time, expecting "Clash of the Alphas" to be just as good, if not better, as Becoming and Return.

In case I'm too lazy to write again: Happy New Year!
dmn410 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Excellent story and very well written. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next installment.
cherrion chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Loved this instalment in the series and eagerly await the next. I'm wondering whether Dumbledore will every be able to improve relations with Harry.

Such a good story and I can't wait for the next in the series.
RebeccaRoy chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very nicely done! I look forward the next instalment!
YeCatsJ chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME story - cannot wait to start the next installment - already have you on author alert to get the first chapter - Enjoy the last of 2011 - happy new year and see you in 2012.

PS - no worries about lack of replying to reviews - we want you to concentrate on the next story of course and if review replies have to suffer - SO BE IT!

katesari chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Very good ending! Hope you have a good and save new years eve! And am already looking forward to the next part and the first chapter! Bye
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
What an amazing end to a phenomenon story! Can't wait for the final story!
L33tphara chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Aww it's over...until the next one! i can't wait!
EllaPotter1988 chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
Amazing as always. I actually teared up a tad this chapter. Looking forward to the final piece.
mdauben chapter 54 . 12/28/2011
An enjoyable end to this year's story. I liked the "goodbye" to the seventh years and the final scene with Harry & Ginny.

I'll be looking forward eagerly to the beginning of your next year's story!
EmlynMara chapter 53 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait to see how they did on their OWLS. Harry did a great acting job. I liked the alternate scene at the Ministry.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 53 . 12/26/2011
What a great chapter!

I can't wait to see what you do next!

At least there is the hope that umbridge won't be back.
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »