Reviews for Return of an Alpha
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 54 . 12/6/2014
Yay! Excellent job! I liked the feast pranks. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 50 . 12/6/2014
Tee hee. I like Severus and Professor McGonagall's extra credit assignments. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 49 . 12/6/2014
Tee hee, Nice! She completely deserves it! I look forward to more pranks.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 46 . 12/6/2014
Yay! They're becoming an Army! I like the name change, because they definitely don't support Dumbledore. I like the little homage to Harry. The HP indeed.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 41 . 12/6/2014
Very nice! That's probably the reason she continued using it before; all of the kids in detention were unaware of what a blood quill was. Therefore, no one reported it to one of the professors, and thus Umb[ridge] wasn't sacked.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
Grrrr. Leave him alone, Dumbledore. He's better protected than you think. He's got Magic on his side. Tom does not.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
Very nice chapter. I like this Draco! Well done, I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Awwwwww, I love Lily. Excellent, if sad chapter. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 29 . 12/5/2014
Awwww, shucks. I was hoping Cedric would survive. Just as a note, what were you planning on doing to ensure Cedric's survival?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
Yes! I was right about the necklaces! Oooo, Voldemort up next. Yikes.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
(stares in wonder and awe at the computer screen)...did you just save Cedric? You did, didn't you. You are amazing. I'm speechless. I can't wait to find out what you did!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Oh my word. I just realized. The graveyard. They'll have a written recording of the events there. For that matter, they might even be able to get there in time to grab a few Death Eaters! Very nice! I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
...wow. You are incredible! This is completely amazing! Hogwarts really is becoming one, isn't she? Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I like it! I look forward to seeing how the Tournament goes!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Well, it's about time. Prat. Still, I am looking forward to how everything else changes this year.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »