Reviews for Return of an Alpha
HopefulHelpful chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
You forgot to add what the other schools were doing during the prank war. Other than that, nicely done!

HopefulHelpful
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Omg. You're writing this as an 8th grader in 2011. I had thought you were a junior or senior. You write like an adult. I'm impressed.

Btw I'm a real adult by anybody's standards as I'm over 50. You have a future as a writer if that's what you want to do. Your characters are believable & consistent. Good plotting. Good often great dialog.

Thanks for writing!
Mudbloodpotter chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
And I am so glad that I got to see Ron come full circle.
Again...!

As always, this was a great chapter!
Now though, I have another story I have to go catch up on or the writer may not post again and leave it in the depths of Tartarus.

By the way, seventh months until the last book. And then he starts working on his Norse mythology!

Review again soon!
Betty chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
I think this "Harry uniting the wizard world starting with Hogwarts" fic could have been done without the Dumbledore bashing. In fact I think not having the headmaster in on it detracts a bit because Dumbledore is one of the leaders of the WW, but he's not a politician. I don't like the "three sides to the war" angle, nor Harry's anger at Dumbledore that started as far back as second year. I don't like that you (or at least the characters) seem to view Dumbledore as just someone who sees people as chess pieces and no more, when it was if anything just the opposite. I also disagree that Dumbledore could have done anything to stop the triwizard events. I'll admit that Dumbledore was one of my favorites in the books, so naturally I think you're being too hard on him. However, I'm enjoying the premise of united houses otherwise, so I'm going to continue reading and see what comes of it all. I don't read in progress fics as a rule, so it's good the ones of yours I intend to read are complete. As a by the way, the wording of your disclaimer is redundant. If everything in the books belongs to JKR, then you don't need to point out in addition that Hogwarts etc. is hers since that was what the books were about. I don't often review, being mostly the silent lurker type, so hopefully this doesn't qualify as a "flame". If you think it does, then just roast yourself some marshmallows over it. *wink*
harrywpotter chapter 34 . 1/22/2014
I really love the story but on reading it again I noticed that Amelia was trying to convince Susan's family to let her stay with Harry. In the books though Susan and Amelia were the only two Bones left.
Merlin's baggy bottom chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Anyone else think hermione is a moody bitch with her tell me everything attitude with no manner . And yet she a hypocrite because she tells others that they are rude. Bitch.

Great story!
GoldenEyedFury chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
Normally I don't review on a completed work until I finish it, however I thought I should since an idea has been nagging me. With the Quidditch teams, on the final match being between Harry and Viktor, why didn't you spice it up, with taking the BESt players from each team? Like the best keeper, chasers and all that? I think it would have been awesome, but I also haven't read the next chapter yet so it could be pure gold like the rest of the book and i don't know lol Merry Christmas.
rowenasheir chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
As soon as pettigrew said "bone of the father..." AD could have gone to the cemetary and stopped every thing before the resurrection!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Nice
Shadow315 chapter 54 . 11/19/2013
I LOVED THIS! excellent, going to go read the next one!

-shadow
Guest chapter 28 . 11/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
discb chapter 54 . 7/2/2013
Hopefully whichever twin dies later won't in your U, I'm rather fond of them. Anyway I wonder if those who used to carry journals will get a new subtier, kinda like the Black but they can only e in public domains unless a leader brings them in to help tutor.

Anyways great stuff.
Andrius chapter 53 . 6/16/2013
I thought it made perfect sense for them to take the Muggle Studies OWL, even if they didn't take the class. An interesting idea I haven't seen before.
Lollypops101 chapter 54 . 6/15/2013
Even better when reading it for the second time!
Commando678 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
This is the first fic that I have read the sorting song. Excellent job on it
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »