Reviews for Return of an Alpha
Falconis Umbra chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Hey,

your fiction and the idea behind is great.

The story is diffrent as stories I read before.

I like it.

I see forward to next chapter.

By the way:

Harry's room is phenomenal.

Greets.
Spyridon chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Looks like fourth year will sure be interesting. I mean, with Daniel and Samuel, the canon fourth year will surely be twisted, making me wonder exactly how Voldemort will come back.

Poor Theo. I feel bad for the guy. Wonder if he'll pull a Sirius and head over to Grimmauld.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Joshua Primrose chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. Keep up the epic work.

Well, I guess Ron's not as stupid as I always thought he was. Either that or he's OOC. Nahhh...
wi11ow chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter! Is the Quidditch world cup next chapter! Sorry i'm just excited.
Elf Knight chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
*leaves some more* I was pleasantly surprised to find another update so fast as I hadn't been expecting you until the next Sunday. Happy Easter, by the way, and thanks a million for this fantastic chapter! It's funny how it takes Ron a longer time to become Harry's friend than Draco Malfoy of all people. Still, it's good how you did this and hopefully Ron would be halfway decent to Harry and we'll see them become good friends sooner or later. My only qualm with that part of the chapter was how you mentioned Harry as the 'raven-haired, green-eyed Slythrin'. Don't get me wrong, but it sounds a little queer and something that a girl would think of, especially when about to fall asleep. That was my only issue with the whole chapter and I loved the part with Harry pouncing on Ginny when his friends visited his room. It was funny and cute, pasting a grin on my face for the next ten minutes! :) All in all, this was a good chapter and I liked it. Fantastic!
hpslashrules chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Another awesome chapter! Cant wait to find out what dumbledore will do about the horcruxes and whether or not he will share his info with anyone! Greatly looking forward to the next installment!
Trilonias chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
What more can I say, but that this chapter was pretty much the set the stage chapter?

Still, nicely done!
ProfessorChris chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Another great chapter, loved the scene's in the attic with them all playing together and the bedroom seeing Harry's parents. Looking forward to seeing what happens and how the pranks against Sirius go :).
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad your not making Ron a permanent jerk. To many people do, and he is not really, he just lets his jealousy get the better of him.
Robyntalks chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Hi Miz!

Great chapter again. thanks.

I don't know about others, but I can tell you that with me it's because I only ever start reading a completed story. and than I usually read stright through before I review. (mostly because of pace). I hope this helps.

Love, Robyn.
sachaelle chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
great chapter as always

i have request for you

can you post the list of horocrux somewhere particularly those that have been disposed of already?

please?thank you
Kai chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
nice chapter, really liked the ending with the fast scene change it really sets the stage for the story. hope u switch back to twice a week soon
Arian Arch chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Getting geedy for the reviews aren't you ;)...anyway i thought it was a good chapter especially with Ron realising after 3 years that he was WRONG about Harry "Slytherin" Potter...I liked it better when you used to update twice a week...i hope you'll start updating quickly after the initial chapters...WAITING for the next update...make it atleast two this time...

Sidh
jojor99 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Yes - it's amazng, Miz!

Great chapter again.
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Yay! A new chapter! This chapter was great! I can't wait until Chapter 5 to see what happens with Ron and his friends! I enjoyed the Annual Animal Free for All! :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »