Reviews for Return of an Alpha
Robyntalks chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Hi Miz!

Great chapter again. thanks.

I don't know about others, but I can tell you that with me it's because I only ever start reading a completed story. and than I usually read stright through before I review. (mostly because of pace). I hope this helps.

Love, Robyn.
sachaelle chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
great chapter as always

i have request for you

can you post the list of horocrux somewhere particularly those that have been disposed of already?

please?thank you
Kai chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
nice chapter, really liked the ending with the fast scene change it really sets the stage for the story. hope u switch back to twice a week soon
Arian Eripmav chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Getting geedy for the reviews aren't you ;)...anyway i thought it was a good chapter especially with Ron realising after 3 years that he was WRONG about Harry "Slytherin" Potter...I liked it better when you used to update twice a week...i hope you'll start updating quickly after the initial chapters...WAITING for the next update...make it atleast two this time...

Sidh
jojor99 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Yes - it's amazng, Miz!

Great chapter again.
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Yay! A new chapter! This chapter was great! I can't wait until Chapter 5 to see what happens with Ron and his friends! I enjoyed the Annual Animal Free for All! :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Wolfric chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Good chapter. It probably won't be too many years until you will be able to have the walls of your room portray scenes like the story. Thanks for writing. W.
Ginny-T-Potter chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
AWWW, last part of that chapter was sooo cute. THe part with Ron, aww. Can't wait if they become friends.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I could tell you why you get so many reviews, because your stories rock!
BeccaBaby chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Great chapter! The past few days I've been thinking is it Sunday yet? Nope its only Tuesday -_- n now, I realized it was after midnight n u put it up when I should be sleepin since I'm gettin up early for easter. Happy easter by the way! I loved this chapter, n I'm so happy rons done being an asshole! I hated seeing him as such a dick! Can't wait for more!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow, this is a great sequal I love this!
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I sure can! It's because you're an amazing aithor and we wish for updates!
Dracarot chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Lucius, Lucius, Lucius, what did I mention in the last story about plans and alcohol? Tsk tsk tsk, theres only two units I know that could pull off anything while drunk and their both fictional M*A*S*H 4077 and the Black Sheep Squadron that Greg Boyington made into a tv show (the real Black Sheep Squadron was not the bunch of screw balls "Pappy" portrayed them as).

Welcome back and your work is as impressive as ever.
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Mostly bland filler in this chapter, except at the end. I like Ron's little turn there. Maybe he'll finally grow up and mature. And with this, he may even end up doing it sooner and more thoroughly than in canon. At least I'm rather sure the whole deal with Harry being in the TriWizard Tournament (should it happen) won't cause him to blow up, and if he does it won't be near as harmful as in canon, it'd just be some character backsliding for him here. course, this time around his little sister would probably bust his nose if he yhelled at Harry, too. not to mention what Tracey would do.

Love the playing around they did as animals, too. Rather fun, I think. I'd love to be able to turn into an animal, like a raccoon.

Peter's on his way to Voldemort, but I think his timetable won't be the same as it was in the books. They may just miss, uh, the witch he ran into before, so they may not have any of those plans as before. Butterfly effectg and all that.
kisstina123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
wow. 47 reviews already and it is only the first chapter! I can tell this is going to be a great continuation! keep it up! (:
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »