Reviews for Return of an Alpha
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
A really great start, I've got to say. I really hope you finish soon so you can update more, but I suppose I can wait... Thanks! Write! Bye!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Ron just has to take a little longer than everyone else to mature.
Prongs II chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I love their house! I love that we get more Alpha! I love that you divided this chapter, and Ron in the end was really good, even though it mostly was just "this has happened so you understand later on" stuff, I really liked it. Keep writing, I'm as always looking forward for more!

~Prongs II
PSay chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
This is a good chapter. I'm glad that Harry's friends are enjoying his new house with Sirius. They are still young enough to play like children but serious enough to plan their training with a little fun from pranks. With a lot of ingenuity in their pranks they can use that knowledge latter when they get into a tough spot. Something to think about. It is too bad that Pettigrew got away and that he is now looking for his master. There has to be evil in the story for good to truimph. I'm glad Ron has finally got over his bigotry about Slytherins. Especially where Harry is concerned. I look forward to how much Harry can offer Ron in the way of friendship. Of course Ron will probably blow it if the Goblet of Fire should spit out Harry's name again! I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Enjoyed the second chapter. It sounds like Theo and Draco are going to be in a hard place very soon. I'm glad Ron is starting to see the way things are, as opposed to what he imagined them to be, but if I were Harry, I'd have a hard time trusting him as much as the others, his friends too. Too easily swayed and not discerning enough, imho. The memories will be interesting, as will Harry's reaction to them.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Another great chapter! I'm glad Ron's finally come to his senses about Harry! :)
Falconis Umbra chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Hey,

your fiction and the idea behind is great.

The story is diffrent as stories I read before.

I like it.

I see forward to next chapter.

By the way:

Harry's room is phenomenal.

Greets.
Spyridon chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Looks like fourth year will sure be interesting. I mean, with Daniel and Samuel, the canon fourth year will surely be twisted, making me wonder exactly how Voldemort will come back.

Poor Theo. I feel bad for the guy. Wonder if he'll pull a Sirius and head over to Grimmauld.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Joshua Primrose chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. Keep up the epic work.

Well, I guess Ron's not as stupid as I always thought he was. Either that or he's OOC. Nahhh...
wi11ow chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter! Is the Quidditch world cup next chapter! Sorry i'm just excited.
Elf Knight chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
*leaves some more* I was pleasantly surprised to find another update so fast as I hadn't been expecting you until the next Sunday. Happy Easter, by the way, and thanks a million for this fantastic chapter! It's funny how it takes Ron a longer time to become Harry's friend than Draco Malfoy of all people. Still, it's good how you did this and hopefully Ron would be halfway decent to Harry and we'll see them become good friends sooner or later. My only qualm with that part of the chapter was how you mentioned Harry as the 'raven-haired, green-eyed Slythrin'. Don't get me wrong, but it sounds a little queer and something that a girl would think of, especially when about to fall asleep. That was my only issue with the whole chapter and I loved the part with Harry pouncing on Ginny when his friends visited his room. It was funny and cute, pasting a grin on my face for the next ten minutes! :) All in all, this was a good chapter and I liked it. Fantastic!
hpslashrules chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Another awesome chapter! Cant wait to find out what dumbledore will do about the horcruxes and whether or not he will share his info with anyone! Greatly looking forward to the next installment!
Trilonias chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
What more can I say, but that this chapter was pretty much the set the stage chapter?

Still, nicely done!
ProfessorChris chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Another great chapter, loved the scene's in the attic with them all playing together and the bedroom seeing Harry's parents. Looking forward to seeing what happens and how the pranks against Sirius go :).
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad your not making Ron a permanent jerk. To many people do, and he is not really, he just lets his jealousy get the better of him.
1,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »