Reviews for Exhaust by beegurl13 and Mrs Robward
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This is so good! I loved it. Ticked Edward cheated. But oh well! What surprised me was the HATE! Reviews! That seriously messed!

Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
you true character shows when the sun doesn't shine. it's easy to be happy and in love when everything is roses and rainbows. that's why i always find it ironic that losing a child is so often used as explanation for cheating. like, that's one of the most horrifying situations for a relationship and you think it's the right time to cheat? i never understood why that plot line is so often used. it makes edward seem worse than a normal cheater. i mean, the betrayed person will always feel heartbroken, but you have to be a special kind of monster to fuck another woman while your wife is grieving. when you partner needs you the most you decide to make YOU feel batter, how is that ever excusable? that's the opposite of love, it's pure selfishness. and that rose makes it seem like bella and edward had some special kind of love after being the other woman, makes me feel sad for her. makes me feel sad for woman who really believe that shit. there's nothing special about their love, because being a asshole during a life altering situation is really really easy; man and woman do it all the time, they cheat after a child dies, while their partner goes through chemo, while their partner is in the hospital, or pregnant; selfish people will ALWAYS find a reason to justify their self-serving behavior .

a special love endures, soothes, and stands by you during the hard times. they don't make themselves feel better and wait till everything is roses and rainbows again, they are there DURING the storm.

this edward deserves everything he got and more. no, he would deserve that bella had left him and married a man who is not a manipulative, whiny, cowardly narcissist.
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Cheating piece of shit deserves every bit of misery he gets.
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I think Edward got exactly what he deserved! You don't go fuck another woman when you love another. Comfort my ass!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was so sad - such HF - great job, bb. This one really stood out to me.
natcullen1204 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
If you were going for depressing...GREAT JOB.

This was very well written especially since you have Rosalie's POV also.

Very Heartbreaking.
Zakhariahz chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i barely have any words to describe how this made me feel. it hits really close to the heart. your ending paragraph wrenches something deep within. kudos on a great write.

love your words,

Zakh
morevna chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Whoever did this story, I hope they continue it, taking out the part where Bella dies because I'd love to get a few more chapters, even if it were ever to end up as a short story. They definitely should continue because I loved this Edward and Bella, even though I view Edward as a piece of shit husband.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was truly intense! Such a sad turn of events...

Cheating Edward gets to my inner angst lover every time! Loved the story. Loved. Loved. Loved. Nice and long and felt like a 'real' story.
smallvilleandtwilightfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow is all I can say.. I feel for Bella. Edward shouldn't of been with rose. I honestly didn't even want Bella to forgive him. But your story was great it shocked me I didn't want Bella to die :'( but yea not so happy with Edward he disappointed me :/ but yea story was wow
smallvilleandtwilightfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Green and Hearts chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This story is as amazing as it is heartbreaking.

So many things Edward did, like still screwing around with Rose even after Bella was going to meet him, lying to her about Rose & Jake for as long as he did, he basically kept wrecking her progress!

But despite being kinda pissed at Edward, you still added a realism, that there isn't a way of grieving right, that you don't know what bad choices you're making until you're wishing you had done it differently... Amazing.
Nolky chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I can't find the words... I might be crying though. I just wish this story was never/would never be real.