Reviews for Kings
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my gosh this is wonderful!
Rowan Rose chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Loved it!
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was awesome! the ending was great!
movedfarfaraway chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
YES! I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN!

So I was compeltely sure this had gone on in Behemoth...or something seriously similiar. Yeah, hadn't read it for a couple of months. XD So I kept telling my sister (who hasn't finished Behemoth) That there is some really funny homosexual thing in there! I have to find it again! And so I stole the book and TWICE I looked at EVERY page to find it. It wasn't there.

Then, as I was sitting in Honors Algebra today, it hit me.

IT WAS A FLIPPING FANFICTION STORY I READ!

So, I rushed home and was like, 'NO ONE BUG ME! I HAVE TO FIND THIS AGAIN! IT WAS SO GOOD!'

They listened, good thing to right? CUZ I FOUND IT AGAIN AND GOT TO REVIEW AND TELL YOU HOW AWESOME IT IS AND HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
AH! This was really good! Cute! It was adorable.
TheLightEthereal chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
D'aaaaaaaww. Tres adorable :D
MutatedNeutrino chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i like these things, i find them absolutley hilarious and this is (i can quite confidantly say) the best i have ever read! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! IM BEGGING YOU!
derynsharp chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
that was just(looks for a word)barking funny!

just like alek to worry sbout him being gay.

you should seriously write more

it was awesome:)
D.M.Arias chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I liked it!I realy did!no offence to gays or anything,but why the talk about gays?dont you think Deryn should of been the one with the feelings?cool though,the idea of having Alek be the one!keep on writing!:)
oraldisaster101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
no you did great! you should write more romance and I expect to see some in 'tomorrow'
silent romantic chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
You did well for your first romance story!

I really honestly enjoyed it, and I definitely think you should write more fluffy stuff
Georgia Shaw chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
*jumps around fan-girly screaming in complete adoration.*
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I have to say that this is a rather insightful piece. I was getting pretty tired of the superficial 'reveal' fics that kept on popping up in this fandom. It's nice to see someone who takes the whole thing seriously and gives more depth into this angle of the 'reveal'. After all, it would make sense for Alek to react this way if he ever fell for Deryn without knowing her true gender.
JayBird45 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ah, bless poor old Alek thinking he was gay! Definitely an original idea on the first kiss thing. And bloody funny too.

- just as a side note, have you read the Bloody Jack books, by L A Meyer? Only the first one features a girl disguised as a boy - and there's a lad who likes her but thinks he's gay as well...
chickydee12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Bloody brilliant. I loved it! Truely amusing, adorable and hillarious all rolled into a bundle of happy :)

Have a wonderful day,