Reviews for Ur Slave
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
He is really annoying
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
She would have been better off leaving forks
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Love feisty bella
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Way to go bella
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
What a wired, funny, crazy wonderful story. Was glad to see a feisty Bella for a change .enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Haha!
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Aww you want to feel sorry for edward
Hatner chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Dude/Dudet, you double update. Join the CHEESE REBELLION, LONG LIVE THE CHEEEEYAAZZ!
Delhi-girl chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
what happened to the story ? why some chapters are missing like ch-5 Toe fight, ch-8 cullen's mansion ? really confused.. am i the only one unable to read them :(
Clarra1 chapter 35 . 2/9/2013
I just read this whole thing in a few hours! It was amazing, I had to lock myself in my room, and zone everybody else out! It was AMAZING! I can't wait to go read other things that you have wrote! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
WHAT IS THIS FAGGOTRY. STOP.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
I'm say aww and wow and omg and I'm soo happy right now! Not ganna lie I was pretty reluctant on the whole Edwards a player and the whole Bella and Jacob sitch but I'm in LOVE with this story- OMG GREAT JOB ;)
Marysol chapter 35 . 12/26/2012
Hii! im sorry if i didnt review in all the chapters haha im really sorry! im kinda a ghost reader or something like that(?)
well i just wanted to say that the whole fanfic was AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! like omg, i love it alot alot alot! haha :) words cant explain lol!
it was nice writing to you!
if u got twitter follow me: marysoloshea
, i searched for you there but i didnt find u :(

k, byeee! :) xx