Reviews for Motherhood
msprettyreader chapter 18 . 1/18
THIS IS AMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGG! I really wish to see how this ends. Hope you keep on writing this
Stephanie chapter 9 . 6/29/2019
I love this fanfiction very much. I loved how the introduction had rio talk about his wish of having his mom
KookiePie1025 chapter 19 . 12/25/2018
You promised to continue this author-san! Please pick it up and update! I wanna know what’s next! It’s soooo good reading this story!
ShipHime18 chapter 18 . 12/3/2018
I need more (:
Gosh you’re a fantastic writer! Seriously, I’m reading all your fanfic. And yes IchiHime for life!
Yolo97 chapter 18 . 8/9/2018
I have read this fic so many times nowand I really cant wait,I hope you're okay and will post soon
Amie-hAn chapter 18 . 8/8/2018
Just as the title of this chapter, I think all of us have waited with bated breath for too long. Aren't you going to update this story soon? We are so desperate for the next long awaited chapter... Update please
Blackcamellia chapter 18 . 6/7/2018
Why you are STOP?!
THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Are you want to kill my heart?
PLEASE, CONTINUE THIS...
kalmaegi chapter 18 . 5/21/2018
I think the reason why Ichigo's marriage fell apart is because judging from what we know of Ayaka through other people, she isn't like Orihime who would push Ichigo into engaging her with his own thoughts and feelings. So gradually once Ichigo became busy with his job, Ayaka felt neglected but kept it to herself. It was probably worse when Ichigo's need for privacy become stifling. Yet Ichigo remained unaware on how much he hurt unintentionally the very person he wanted protect which points to a lack of communication. So even without her dramatic death, the divorce would have really gone through.

On the other hand, Ichigo and Orihime has all the right ingredients for a long term relationship. Even if they need a clean break from the tangled mess they have made by making a business contract and a personal relationship mix.

Orihime has turned into full fledged mom. She is Rio's mom in all but blood afterall. And with how Ichigo treats her subconsciously way before he was even aware of his growing feelings, his wife in all but name. I'm worried about Rio.

The MVP of this story is still Yama-jii. Orihime's meeting with the grumpy old 'gardener' gives me a heartwarming nostalgic flashback of Cardcaptor Sakura's Great Grandpa.
kalmaegi chapter 13 . 5/21/2018
Thankfully Ichigo already has the strict Yama-jii's glowing approval for Orihime. At least the important people like their family and friends knows about the situation.

Ichigo really didn't think that international mag interview through. Urahara has said his piece. And Aizen is as shady as ever.
Hilia chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Another chapter please! Been eager to read more updates of your stories.
ChoGiWaaaaaa chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Please Update at least chapter 19 and then you can disappear for 2 more years ... lol
everlasting13071982 chapter 18 . 4/17/2018
hello i love your story , i hope one day you update it *-* pretty please :o
becrazyitsfun chapter 18 . 3/13/2018
Please update soon. The story is waaaaaaay good 0 I just neeeeeed to know what happens next!
Sambo-tan chapter 18 . 2/19/2018
How long will be your next time?
ben chapter 18 . 2/17/2018