Reviews for Harry Potter and the End of the Beginning
uvb1987 chapter 17 . 7/6
Really great story, keep it comming.
Squidgod812 chapter 17 . 6/26
great story!
JBS2294 chapter 17 . 6/10
Well this fic is interesting. You go way to overboard in some of the scenes though to the point its ridiculous. The main one I'm thinking of is the Ron teacher parent meeting, why were his siblings invited to that it made no sense? While I like this story at times it almost feels like a kid is writing this as a revenge fantasy against the characters they hate. My seggestion for making this better would be make it so Serverus stops acting like a overgrown baby clinging onto the harry hate wagon even after being given solid proof he was wrong. Also change the parent teacher scene to just include Ron his parents and the teacher.
god of all chapter 17 . 6/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
wiccancharmedguy chapter 17 . 5/21
please continue the story love reading it i put it in favorite follow story
Sqrlrd chapter 17 . 5/15
I don't know if you are aware that you consistently forget to type the names of the people and places you are writing about in the story. It's very unfortunate, as it ruins an otherwise excellent story. Having to stop and figure out what should be there is annoying. Please try to fix this habit, while the story is very dark given the plot you have chosen to portray, you have done so very well. Most authors who have tried this type of story tend to gloss over the abuse, you have chosen to jump in with both feet. It is a disturbing subject but, both how Harry behaves and peoples reactions to it once it became known are excellent. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 5/13
Ridiculous levels of Harry abuse. No thanks.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 17 . 5/4
good chapter please update again soon
lilly-flower15 chapter 17 . 5/3
Great chapter update soon
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 5/2
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great
Albionia chapter 17 . 5/2
Superb, simply superb :). Btw is your work on AO3?
Yuigfhf chapter 10 . 5/2
Ik you're probably tired of hearing from me, but I saw some more mistakes in this chapter. 1, hermione at the time the story is set at would be 13, not 12. And the other mistake is yet again, you're leaving out peoples names which is quite confusing.
Elim Garak chapter 3 . 5/2
Umm... You do realize that "emo" is a ironic term that comes from "emotional rock", and describes a culture and music, not actual suicidal people, right?

You just insulted everyone who has ever been suicidal or tried to commit suicide, making fun of them. In addition you insulted and made fun of kids that have been abused. "Ha-ha, child abuse, very funny. Ha-ha, these people are so depressed they tried to kill themselves, what losers!" - that's what this chapter sounds like.

You *really* should go back and change that paragraph. This is heavy stuff, not something to make fun of.
Slytherin66 chapter 17 . 5/2
A good chapter although I am very sad at what was done to Harry. I am very pleased the Dursley's are being dealt with it always bothered me that they avoided any kind of punishment, revenge or justice for what they did to Harry. I felt Harry was cheated out of closure in the books.

I liked the insight into Bellatrix, the fury or Amelia and that being a member of the Black family would be hard on the surviving members. Like Sirius people would think Tonks is guilty or dangerous because of her family.

Amelia has lots of problems the Ministry is a mess.

Thanks for this chapter.
Yuigfhf chapter 9 . 5/2
You need to go through your chapters and fix some mistakes you're making. Other then spelling mistakes, you're leaving out peoples names and it's confusing me and probably everyone else. Please, please, fix your story. It's a really good one, I would hate to see it ruined by something as small, yet big as leaving out someone's name