Reviews for Harry Potter and the End of the Beginning
MoonshineMadame chapter 17 . 2/12
Hey!
This is a really really great story.
Everyone is very much in character, and I particularly like the relationship between Amelia and Tonks. It's kind of sweet how she is now pickung her favorites...then again, it is not surprising, considering what they have been through.
The moment when Susan told Ron of was one of my favorites - though I liked Daphnes thoughts about it a lot too.

And then there is the whole custody mess. I think it would be very funny if Tonks had to pick up something at home that she forgot and because she now has to shadow Amelia, Amelia has to come with her. And then they'd run right into a completly unknowing Narcissa ...
Since I think you have already planned something for how to reveal that confrontation, I hope I'll learn about it soon ;)
What I'd really much like to learn is why Amelia can't habe kids - what exactly happend to her? And is Bella under a curse now or is she really crazy? I may habe read over that ...
And anyway, what exactly does she have to do with the whole Dumbledore-situation? That actually confused me a little.

As you see, there are a lot of questions to be answered and I'd love to know what is going to happen next in your story.
So I hope to hear from you soon!

Bye Mel
Mystique Raven chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
I love your story! Please keep writing. You're really good!
Zentari2238 chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
If you lay it on more thickly, it will become tar. Scrap and rewrite.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Nice story
Karou WindStalker chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
I do hope you're able, and willing to continue this story.
I know the subjects within aren't the easiest to write about, and I applaud you on how well you're handling things.
PMakepeace98 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
Are you going to update anytime soon, I want to read more!
Calebros chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
'Freaks are to receive food once every 3 weeks, water once every week, and no more than 2 hours of sleep every 3 days. No exceptions.'
And freaks also die at the end of the 3rd week. Because no way in hell, can a young child survive without food for that long while also being tortured.
You kind of need to wake up. I know this is fanfiction and Harry Potter is a fantasy story, but these take it too far from reality. It is not even funny anymore.
While I have no problem with the quality of your writing I do have a problem with the quality of the story so I am stopping at the middle of chapter 3.
Good luck for your future chapters (you really need it)
Calebros chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I just started the story and I really, really hope you are not going to use the following Excuse for Poppy: "I told the Headmaster and he told me he would take care of it." " And there is no such procedure in the wizarding world"
Because it would have sooo hard to involve Aurors in it when she realized Dumbledore didn't do anything about it.
On the other hand I was suprised they didn't skin him alive or were cutting of things from his body. In your story the Dursley's are sick enough to do that and it seams Harry's magic can heal anything...
Will he get help? I don't mean getting him away from his 'loving family', but help with his head, because lets face it, your Harry is not OK in the head, not insane - I hope - just not OK.
uvb1987 chapter 17 . 7/6/2016
Really great story, keep it comming.
Squidgod812 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
great story!
JBS2294 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
Well this fic is interesting. You go way to overboard in some of the scenes though to the point its ridiculous. The main one I'm thinking of is the Ron teacher parent meeting, why were his siblings invited to that it made no sense? While I like this story at times it almost feels like a kid is writing this as a revenge fantasy against the characters they hate. My seggestion for making this better would be make it so Serverus stops acting like a overgrown baby clinging onto the harry hate wagon even after being given solid proof he was wrong. Also change the parent teacher scene to just include Ron his parents and the teacher.
god of all chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
wiccancharmedguy chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
please continue the story love reading it i put it in favorite follow story
Sqrlrd chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
I don't know if you are aware that you consistently forget to type the names of the people and places you are writing about in the story. It's very unfortunate, as it ruins an otherwise excellent story. Having to stop and figure out what should be there is annoying. Please try to fix this habit, while the story is very dark given the plot you have chosen to portray, you have done so very well. Most authors who have tried this type of story tend to gloss over the abuse, you have chosen to jump in with both feet. It is a disturbing subject but, both how Harry behaves and peoples reactions to it once it became known are excellent. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Ridiculous levels of Harry abuse. No thanks.