Reviews for Harry Potter and the End of the Beginning
nitewolf423 chapter 8 . 12/13
The three chasers for older sister types Luna for the youger sis
nitewolf423 chapter 6 . 12/13
It's late but break dumble's ass
Ilena Petrova chapter 17 . 10/27
Sad to see such an amazing story being abounded
ChrisW96003 chapter 17 . 10/24
Updated: May 1, 2016 - Published: Apr 17, 2011

Today's date: 10/24/2017

any more or is it DEAD?

Dammit Jim I'm a doctor Not a Bricklayer ! RIP Deforest Kelly
Yaw613 chapter 17 . 8/31
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
hearthat chapter 17 . 8/27
Please, please, PLEASE update this! I absolutely love it, and I neeeeeeed you to finish it! I love how you put so much thought into the interactions between Tonks and Amelia, and all their problems as well. This fiction is well thought out, and I demand you finish it! (Only joking, but Siriusly. Update it.) Thank you for listening to me, and I hope you cater to my hunger.

~Hearthat
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 8/14
Ron you dick. You know how sensitive Harry is. Update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 8/14
Great job keep it up. Harry isn't doing so well. Update soon
Erimenthe chapter 17 . 8/6
I see that it's been over a year since an update for this one. I certainly hope it will be continued because it is very good. I'd like to see a friendship between Harry and Neville as well as with Fleur as well, not to mention find out what happens with the Dursleys and Dumbledore. Will all of this come out? What will happen with the Weasleys, and Narcissa's claim for Harry? Please update soon.
Venus914 chapter 14 . 7/3
Let's assume in this story that James Potter's parents are Charlus and Dorea Potter. And Dorea was a Black. But in your story, you said Narcissa's mother was sister to Dorea. Im afraid its not possible. The Black sisters parents are Cygnus Black and Druella Rosier. Dorea Black is related to Cygnus side of the family, not Druella.
Phoenixlord42 chapter 8 . 6/5
I want to see Angelina Alicia and Katie and daphne with harry like tonks and fleur same as susan bones
Saissa chapter 17 . 5/20
This is actually an interesting storyline, but it has taken you 6 years to write just 17 chapters - that's an average of 3 chapters a year! And it has been 1 whole year since the last update.

Do you plan on writing more? Or has this story been abandoned?

The names being dropped does not help. There is no reason why you could not re-upload each and every chapter. I have never had any names dropped like that when I upload stories, so I doubt that FFN is causing the problem.
Lamorak Korving chapter 10 . 4/11
I never trusted Albus Dumbledore, and Ron Weasley, let alone Molly, Percy and
Ginny. My favourite characters are Hermione, Tonks, Flitwick, McGonagall,
Padma and Parvati Patil, Fleur and Gabrielle Delacour, Sirius Black, Madame
Amelia Bones-and it doesn't surprise me that she's Harry's godmother, and
Narcissa Black.
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 4/11
I don't think Dumbledore will take Harry's rejection very well, and I expect
Harry to break all ties with Ron Weasley for good. I think Hermione will
remain Harry's most loyal friend. Tonks will most likely stay Harry's staunchest
ally, and Madame Bones will most likely build a case against the Dursleys that
will see them go to prison for child abuse. Pomona Sprout will most likely
reprimand the Hufflepuffs, and I hope Harry finally gets to correspond with a
Veela.
How did harry go 3 years without anybody noticing that he was a wimpy beta?