Reviews for A Midwinter's Tale
nothappythisone chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
itok but misslane marry timmity
joan van dijk chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
what a wonderfull read still following the series on tv here in south africa though we are way behind you guys in the uk carnt even get the books please carry on writing and tell me is there another book after this one
Sophie Austen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Once again, fabulous. This is one of my favorite fanfictions at the moment! I love it how Abigail never gives up on Sydney and how Sydney is secretly jealous of Jeremy! Also, I really liked how Abigail read pride and prejudice. It was great how you've made them all a family and I think Laura and Richard are still amazing together. Brilliant all around!
2742416 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story is also incredible! I enjoyed experiencing Sydney and Abigail growing up, and catching up with all my favorite Larkrise to Candleford friends.

I loved the portion with Margaret Brown's ice skating. I laughed out loud because it is so 'in character' wfor her. She is a woman full of surprises. And Thomas Brown's reactions are so true I could picture them perfectly. Plus adding the little touches with the new dog and such. Thomas Brown is one of my favorite character's and I really enjoyed how you gave them a piece of the spotlight.

I forgot to mention in my last review, but I am so thankful that someone really gave Dorcas and Timothy the ending that they deserved. I thought Sir Timothy was so handsome, and it was such a shame when he was taken away from the series, never to be heard from again. Made my heart ache just a wee bit.

I noticed at the end of this that you mention another possible story. Is it about Benjamin perhaps? I am adding you to my favorite authors and will keep my eyes peeled for anything new that you contribute.

Brava!
Netty chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That HAS to be the best fanfic I've ever read, apart from perhaps Dorcas and Timothy ;) That makes you the best auther I've come across on this site. Please let that last line be a hint for another. You have one reader here who'd be straight in and reading it as I'm so upset this one has ended! Bril' ending though. :)
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
SQUEEEEEEAAAL! I totally adore these fanfictions that you have written and I hope that you continue to write. You are quite possibly the best writer I have ever come across, and you manage to stay true to the characters but make their 'evolution' into adults and the trials of their lives very believable. From the last line of this story perhaps another sequel ;) I can't wait to hear more from you.
Lilopossum chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is absolutely amazing - without a doubt my favourite LRTC fanfiction. You've captured the characters so well and kept them very true to the original series without it ever getting boring. My attention has been held throughout; it is such a beautiful story. Some of your descriptions and imagery are fantastic, and the story really comes to life for the reader. Thank you for such a brilliant fanfic. Please please please write more - I want to know how it ends!
Raven chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is such a good story. Please don't ever stop writing. Will Abby and Sidney get together? I hope they do! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LR - You'll be glad to know I've caught up. Can't wait for the next. Pure genius:)
Ellyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
pure gold dust, magical 3
Lara chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
A fine addition to your Lark Rise to Candleford storyline! I look forward to reading more.

Lara
Emily chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
oh my goodness this is like LRTC mystery he he I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
well sherry you already know what i feel about it but its absolutely perfect! im sure it will hold as much as an importance to me as the first one! keep on writing you are an inspiration and your story makes my day everytime a new section is uploaded:D:D:D:D:D
Emily Good chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOL I could just see the scene with Thomas and John now It makes me laugh so hard
Raven chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ooo, I love this. Very good. Please don't stop.