Reviews for A Date Interrupted
DragonLover1551 chapter 1 . 2/3
I loved it! I also beat Misty... It had been a while as soemthing happened to my ds and I can't play Pokemon Soul anymore..
JordanMax chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I love this, its so cute! AshXmisty my favorite ship!
Harrison chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I feel for Misty on so many levels... her date gets interrupted, she loses to "Red"...

I actually like that you tied the Anime in here, and I wouldn't have cared what Anime-themed shipping it was. (Who names their children after a primary color?)
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Reread! Just as much fun this time around!
Eclipse Wing chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awww - this was so sweet and I love the way you incorporated it into the game verse! I have an Ampharos and Meganium too, and they completed killed Misty's team with my Togekiss helping out. This was a much better alternative than the random dude sprite they put in there! I've restarted my SoulSilver and next time I end up at the cape, this will be what I imagine happening.
Great one shot!
Animejunkies'meow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I just have to say that this story was so perfect! While playing Heartgold I found myself hoping that the mystery guy was Red as well. I was even thinking of writing my own fic about it. But after reading this I know I could not have made this any better. It was PERFECT! Need I reiterate how perfect it was!?
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
woooooooooop _ hehe love these 2 _
Slurpuff chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh lol. This was one of my fave parts :) Great story :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was just perfect for me :D I'd love to think of Pokeshipping in the game x3 Ash is Red and Gary's Blue :D Ah poor Misty, she is gonna lose to Soul, of course.

This fanfic makes me feel guilty though..I haven't finished my HeartGold because I got too lazy to do the Kanto part of it x3
Warlordess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Haha, I'm writing this at work from my cellphone so let's see if it works!

My first thought was something along the lines of, "this is great, this is awesome, this is-" and then I cruised over the part where you described Ash with brown hair and I was like, "-wait, wait, why is he... Awe man, this isn't gonna turn into an Egoshipping fic, right?"

Yeah, you scared me that badly, despite the character tags. But then you explained the wig, and the nickname (and I liked the plausible explanation for Ash being referred to as Red) and all was well.

This was very well done. I think my favorite part was towards the end, when Misty jokingly asked why she was so special so as to get away with calling him by his real name and his reply was simply that she should know why. As if there's any reason or need to doubt how close they are. So great. I'm such a fan of once-in-a-lifetime, one-in-a-million relationships. Yum!

I should check out your other stuff. I hope the games inspire you to write more Pokeshipping! And please check out my stuff too if you have the time! D
Scizor999 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I enjoyed that quite a lot! A very cute interesting twist to their relationship by throwing in events from the games. Great job!
Jane Hawthorn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Love the games. Don't blame you for being preoccupied, but I am glad you wrote this oneshot anyway.
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I don't usually add a story to my favorites if I've already got the author on my favorites and my author alert.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 4/17/2011