Reviews for It's Giving Me the Chance to See You Again
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
How beautiful. Yes, I wish this had been in there.
A Million Mad Musings chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Gggaahhhhh *makes whale dying noise* my freylin heart! This had to happen I'm sorry writers...
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is the first Merlin fanfiction I've read after watching the entire show, and I'm so glad it's here, because if it wasn't, I'd have to write it myself. I was hoping for something like this too... So thank you so much for writing it.

One thing, when you say Merlin was loosing her for a second time, you probably mean /losing/ her.
NerdyxFlavoredxAwesome chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely lovely. I think you did a wonderful job capturing Merlin's character. Thanks very much for writing this.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awww! *cries* That was really sweet and sad!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Beautiful story :) You wrote the emotions very well. I miss Merlin and Freya :/
xEmrys chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I have been waiting to read something like this for a while and finally I found it. I really think there should have been a scene like this in that episode and was rather disappointed by what actually happened.

This little one off fiction is brilliant and pulled at the strings of my heart. I enjoyed reading it and it was very well written. Well done. 0
Yukka Sam chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh geez, this was so beautiful and sad T_T I really like it but, no offense, I hope this didnt happen in the showP What can I say? Im still expecting them to be together...
Astrylus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You're right, they did leave this part out. But you did the awesomest work, filling the hole in the episode! Great oneshot, and I'm really sad they couldn't really be together. But I guess it'd be too fantasy-like. She'd probably eat him later on. Awesome job for this :).