Reviews for Lovelines
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The idea is really Simonish. I could see this actually happening in an episode.
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
That was good-I loved the "interference" of Cecilia-and how Rick and A.J. kept an eye on Megan even when they thought she might not be on the up and up! Thanks for a great tale.
sunfire004 chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
Finally I got a chance to sit and read this...Jimmy is a big creeper and I am so glad Penelope isn't shutting Megan out of his life. Wonder what they will tell him when he gets older...Great fic and I am glad it was not as sad as the first.
kristleap chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Thanks for another great Simon & Simon story. Looking forward to your next story. Was glad to see the original characters back on a new season of Law & Order CI. Keep the Simon & Simon stories coming.
kristleap chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
It was great to see a new chapter. Enjoyed it immensly. Great read and am looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
sunfire004 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Yikes! Jimmy is one creepy guy. I hope Rick and AJ can get Megan to tell them the truth.
kristleap chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I am definetly puzzled now. You are doing a great job of keeping the readers intrest. Thanks for the great read.
kristleap chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Good chapter. The ending has definetly left me wondering and wanting more. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
sunfire004 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
The plot thickens! And sad to say there are loads of people who would sell their children for the right price :(
kristleap chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
This chapter reminded me of an episode of Simon & Simon. A.J. and Rick both had to take the stand. You are doing a great job. enjoying the read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kristleap chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
You did a great job describing the scene when they took the baby. Im glad to see Brown make an appearance. Keep up the good work.
sunfire004 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Oh wow what a ratbag that lady is!Brown is right though. They should wait to clear the air. Even fictional lawyers suck! I hope the boys are able to help her keep the baby..
kristleap chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I enjoyed the chapter. Your writing is very good. You are good with drama and comedy. Keep up the good work.
sunfire004 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I understand only too well on getting involved with someone who has loads of baggage. Hope the dinner goes entertaining! hehe
kristleap chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Good job. I honestly laughed outloud at ricks reaction to the child calling him daddy. Great start and looking forward to the next chapter.