Reviews for Something Sudden
cellaria chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Aw I pretty much never read fics less that aren't M but there's like hardly anything on this couple :( what was here was still really cute lol I love this pairing! You should write a longer, uh..smuttier one! ;)
iluvfairytale chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
ugh! I'm dying to read their sex scene! cute btw, can't wait for more
Akunoko chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yeah, I want more and more and more Beck fics ! 8'D
Thank you for this.
I'm french, but the fics about Beck in my langage are very ...err... numberless.
I tried to understand erverything but... Ah. Hu. I didn't succeeded.
Sorry for my english.
I like your fic, it's, hmm, I don't know how to tell my feellings about it, but I like it xD
liziprincsama chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Thanks to the wonders of the translator could read your story and I liked to like me to write verda more of this anime is really good because there is not even a shame in Spanish but yours is very good

pisses me off that there is not one in Spanish
all thanks to the translator
forgive translation errors
mihori chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Shucks! I freakin' LOOOOVE how you made this chapter! You are a GENIUS! Shuuucks! I am still high with your fic! I really really like how you made Ryusuke and Koyuki come alive especially with the way you became graphic! I am soo waiting for the next time you write another RYUSUKExKOYUKI! 3
Mihori chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
HEY! I like this chapter! I just dropped by to tell you that, heck YEA! People still read BECK fics! 'Coz, YES again, BECK IS AWESOME! Haha, looove your idea Write some more BECK fics? Yea? hehe :D see yaz!
axxelteris chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wow I always thought there would be more fanfics about this pair but I guess not. also thought I was the only one still reading this manga but again I'm wrong. good job with writing Ryuusuke's pov though I just signed up here this is pretty good. you should write another chapter or start a new story about them.
Sendanp chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
ok, i think i'm gonna die, this is so awsome! i'm fan of Beck since ever! *OOO* and this fic is like a dream come true (?) I always thinck about that two are so cute together... well I just wanted to thank you for these two chapters! and sorry for my bad english!

sendanp hotmail . com
The Utimate Sensei chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! I love this couple like nothing else! This show and this couple are really underappreciated! You rock sweetie! This is one of the only ryusuke x koyuki fics I can find! Write more I'll love you forever and ever if you do!
mornie999 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Awesome story!

Though Koyuki's attitude would have made me kill him, Ryusuke is reaaaly patient.

And I just love Chiba, Taira and their interaction
kelli chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
more of this pairing plz! and could you make the story longer and more lemon.
kelli chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
more of this pairing plz! and could you make the story longer and more lemon.
ShinobuChan93 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I absolutely loved it. Everyone was in perfect character. Not to mention the pairing is so adorable! It was nice and sweet, with a bit of spice in there too (lol, that's a weird way to say it XD). I also really enjoy your writing style. I really hope you keep writing more Beck fics, because I really enjoyed reading this! _
Irene Gerke chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Such delightful romantic fluff that stayed pretty well to character considering.
yusuke-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
yup thats defiently ryu-kun, bored face as ever {-}