Reviews for The Year Under
ms.y.Peach chapter 1 . 10/4
Very nice. A nice read. Thanks!
Loved this. Thanks a lot.
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is awesome!:)
ShawnLassiter56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is such a creative idea for a story! You executed it perfectly, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You said you don't write OC romances...well, this is basically one, with an OC of your creation that just happens to be named Juliet.
Katepaw chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Good job! I read this because Loafer mentioned it and I'm glad I did. :)
americanfangirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I prefer Shawn/Juliet and Lassiter/Marlowe, but this was an unbelievably amazing story.

Never stop writing.
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I have nothing constructive to say.

I can only squee.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Exciting and sweet and romantic and wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

MistressMacha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really enjoyed it - you managed to make the two of them work well together without anything seeming too contrived or breaking character, which is tricky when you're trying to work with Lassie and emotions!
Loafer chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was a really remarkable story and I've read it several times (and recommended it to others).

You captured the characters well and I loved the understated way in which you described what happened and how they reacted to each other. Reminded me of Holes by Louis Sachar - same quiet and compelling delivery.

Bravo! Now more Lassiet, please. :-)
Alex L chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love this story. Thanks for sharing.
wayward-angels chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love it! I really, really love it. It's just well-written and all around great. :)
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really liked this story. You did a great job with these characters, and I'd love to see you write them again!
libco chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fantastic! You said so much in so few words. Pitch perfect.