Reviews for The Year Under
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/4
This is awesome!:)
ShawnLassiter56 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is such a creative idea for a story! You executed it perfectly, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You said you don't write OC romances...well, this is basically one, with an OC of your creation that just happens to be named Juliet.
Katepaw chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Good job! I read this because Loafer mentioned it and I'm glad I did. :)
catlover5040 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I prefer Shawn/Juliet and Lassiter/Marlowe, but this was an unbelievably amazing story.

Never stop writing.
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I have nothing constructive to say.

I can only squee.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Exciting and sweet and romantic and wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

K
MistressMacha chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really enjoyed it - you managed to make the two of them work well together without anything seeming too contrived or breaking character, which is tricky when you're trying to work with Lassie and emotions!
Loafer chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was a really remarkable story and I've read it several times (and recommended it to others).

You captured the characters well and I loved the understated way in which you described what happened and how they reacted to each other. Reminded me of Holes by Louis Sachar - same quiet and compelling delivery.

Bravo! Now more Lassiet, please. :-)
Alex L chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love this story. Thanks for sharing.
wayward-angels chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love it! I really, really love it. It's just well-written and all around great. :)
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really liked this story. You did a great job with these characters, and I'd love to see you write them again!
libco chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Fantastic! You said so much in so few words. Pitch perfect.
jessicajason chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Yay, for Lassiet fic. There is not nearly enough of it, imo. This was quite good. :)
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Although I find the set-up of your story a little far-fetched, I like how it makes the transition from partners to lovers more plausible than most Lassiter/Juliet fanfics (or any story involving police partners, really). I also like how they don't get along at first, because the transition, realistically, should be awkward. Moreover, I think you capture both characters well, even if some of the POV changes are a bit jarring at times. This story might have benefited from a beta reader, in that respect.

Overall, though, I like how you write this dynamic and hope that you continue to post more Lass/Jules. Fandom could certainly use more of this pairing. By the way, since I see from your profile that you are on Livejournal, you might want to link to this and your other Carlton/Jules story on their LJ shipper community: lassiter_juliet

You would probably find greater readership that way.