Reviews for Youkai Misconceptions
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I don't know if I ever shipped OCs so hard and so early in the story too. It already feels like there is a whole anime series about those two and this fic is pure gold. I cant believe you won't continue it!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Sooooooooooo interesting I really hope you continue this is great. Also I never thought I was love a submissive sesshomaru so ,I just but I DO LIKE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET IT RINNY BRUHHH
uchiha99 chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Are you ever going to finish this story? And if not are you going to give it to someone else to finish? I really enjoyed what you've written so far but I'm dying to see what happens next and how it ends.
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I request an update please, the conflict is so deliciously bloody! And it's so believable too! I completely understand /why/ Kazemaru is saying what he's saying, and why he's doing what he's doing, same goes for Shohounmaru. It makes logical sense, in their reactions, and actions. Plus parent Sesshomaru is hilarious in my head, along with Rin being the one that doesn't know how to handle the emotions and stuff.

Owwwwww why did they have to remove his nails? Owwww! I mean I know but it still sucks.
They really need to just ask what the hell is up from Shohounmaru instead of Kazemaru. Because clearly asking Kazemaru is getting terrible results.

Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore! Please update! I beg of thee!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That was awesome! Kaze! You can't leave him like that! Shohounmaru is going to be so lost without you there... so hurt...
unfaithfullchild chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I was unsure but none the less excited for a sequel of NI. I have to say I hope you continue this one day. I will favorite in hopes one day ill see a third installment.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Karin chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
OH PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FOR THE LOVE OH GOD IM BEGGING YOU
zicobabe chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Please continue this story. I love it. Often times, I find myself dreaming about it. I would be much obliged if you would continue writing and posting this story.
libblyloo chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I really like this
Youkai Taijiya chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I can't wait for more! Big, big fan.
xheyxhaleyx chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this story! I LOVED ningen impossibilities and I want more to this story as well!
forbiddenforever70 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
hope you update soon its been awhile. i enjoyed this and the previous story A LOT!
SanSon23 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
When you have time please update. This story is beyond wonderful. I have to say Kaze actions of suicide shocked me until I learn more about how he was raised. While Sho, well I can see now that Kaze being ashamed of caring for him and what they shared has done to him. The change that I imagine he'll go through from being consider a weak Prince to most likely one his father will be proud of, that will rival his old days where he was consider heartless and cold before Rin. I can see that happening, I just hope Kaze/Sho find each other somewhere in all this. Great job.
SanSon23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Okay, I most definitely love this, but Kaze is he nuts for wanting to confess to Sessy about what happen between him and Sho. Good Lord Sessy would not take this well.