Reviews for I Am Covered In Skin, No One Gets To Come In
Beautiful, :)
Joker29 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
love it keep going
carola76 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was excellent. You perfectly captured Paige's voice and how I think the character feels. Such beautiful writing. I've been looking for really good Paige and Emily fic and this is the best I've found. Loved it!
FemAnon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
"She can remember a time when she was five years old, stealing a bowl of her mother's brownie mix that was destined for a church bake sale. She hid in her closet for hours until she was halfway through the bowl, halfway to a stomach ache.

She spent the entire time plotting her excuses, readying her lies, memorizing what to say.

So when her mother had found Paige hiding in her closet, chocolate spattered in her auburn hair, smeared across chubby pale cheeks, the bowl nowhere in sight, Paige knew she was ready."

This was too adorable. 3

Oh, and subscribed for "Your Hand In Mine" and whatever else you may put out for the PLL fandom. :)
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Thanks for sharing!
Naya's Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AWESOME story i totally believe that it is Paige's side
Poodlesrock chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Excellent but I selfishly want a happy ending for Paige and Emily! I love them and abhor the thought of Emily with Samara! Paige's perspective is very true to life and I love the image of little Paige in the closet eating the stolen brownie mix! So sweet. I love Paige so much its not even funny...I am ready for a long story from you; reading this has helped me a lot while I wait for more from Lauren's Only Skin...
Ribena chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awww poor Paige. I feel sorry for her considering the way Emily has treated her. I'd love to read more of your work but I'm starting to think that Paige deserves someone better than Emily was is a pretty crappy girlfriend.
Tanuki Ra chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I'm a big Paige fan, so I love stories from her POV. You really nail the whole Paige dynamic of "if I like it, it has power over me, therefore I won't like anything." Nicely done (now write a sequel where they get together before I cry *laugh*)
Gmac62 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Absolutely beautiful counterpart to the other story. It also does justice to the character of Paige. Can I dare hope that you will expand on these two stories? If not, they are still wonderful stand alones. Thanks for sharing them!