Reviews for The World is Quieter Now
trebeh chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
This was a nice read; keep up the good work!
misuky7 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
This was very good. I think I like this ending more than the original one. :3
AerynsFallen chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and the story overall. I've read the book and seen the movie and your story incorporates elements from both. The ending was well done. I loved that Robert stays alive and ends with Anna. I also love that you chose to keep to the novel in the sense that the monsters are more a product of evolution and Robert realizes this. I love that you give them a belief in God. But that could just be me since I do believe. Thank you for a very well written story! I enjoyed every moment. This is truly an ending that I would have loved to see. Not a clear resolution but hope for a better future. Thank you again. Please continue writing! :)
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
If he did love us it would have been nice to see it.
GreekGold chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
This is a really great chapter, hope you continue writing!
AerynsFallen chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Yay! So happy you added more chapters. Loved the last two chapters! Poor Robert though. I wonder what will happen next between Anna and Robert. An argument or will he be happy to finally meet someone new. How close to the original movie plot do you intend to keep it? Please continue. I'm looking forward to more chapters! :)
dark deviant chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Good story...this is the first fan fic I've read based on I am legend. Hope u continue it
AerynsFallen chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I really liked this story. Are you going to continue it?