Reviews for My Life After 40
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
Update please
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Yayyyyyy they are going to talk...Thanks for writing!
Celi2003 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Awww snap.. u know its fate when u can fall right back into the swing of things.. I cant wait to see or rather read abt them fixing things.. More pwease! * Pouts and gives puppy dog eyes*
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
good luck with your story I hate story that bitch stupid ugly bella married that bastard dick jacob and have ugly son. I only like to read story that stupid ugly bella have baby with edward. i hate that stupid edward married that bitch Heidi. I don't think stupid bella and stupid edward love each like they claim. if they really love each other they don't married to other bitch or bastard. why the hell you label this story in Romance i don't see this story romance at all. all i seen is that edward so stupid still want to go out with that stupid bella when that bitch have 13 year ugly son.
PLL lover1992 chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
This is awesome... When edward and bella going to meet again?
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great story. Love this chapter. Off too read the 2nd chapter now. Is edward the old fame you talking about?
ReasonToBe chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
This is so exciting for them. I foresee a baby after 40 maybe. Why not, my aunt did it. That would be absolutely awesome.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Great chapter, Avid Reader!
reyes139 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Awesome update hun...cant wait for them to sit down and talk...theres so much left unresolved between them two...great job ...love ya
LEONGIRL chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Love it...please write more!
ReasonToBe chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Well that answered my question about Jared maybe being Edwards son.

I can't wait to see what he says to her.
ReasonToBe chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
HHMMM... I'm really curious as to what Edward, Emmett and Rose are gonna say about her being back. If she went off and married Jake and had just broken up with Edward, I'd would say they're pissed.

I cant' wait to find out.

Just so you know, I'm not one of those reviewers that criticize your work. I try to praise as much as you can. You write it the way you want it and I read it.

Something just popped in my head, is Jared maybe Edwards son? EH, Alice would have said something wouldn't she?

I'll have to be patient and find out.
ReasonToBe chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Yes, loving the plot. *smiles* can't wait to meet Edward.
ReasonToBe chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm loving this plot. Also love that she is an older Bella and already has a kid.

I thought I would give your story a shot. You've read mine and I'll make sure to leave reviews for ya.
LEONGIRL chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Will you up dating soon? Thanks
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »