Reviews for The Watcher
SillehKitteh chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This is a really good story it has a lot of potential. Very dark too and I love this sinister dark and grimy atmosphere.
x Euphoria chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
I remember a while back I was reading a bunch of your stories this one stood out to me. I really like the dark setting. I also love how it's mainly from Vincent's POV. He's such a interesting character and a man of only so many words. It's really great to see what he thinks and how he responds. One of the reasons why I love reading fan fiction with him in it :) Thanks for updating this story! I know in your A/N you said you'll probably update a month or so from now but i hope that's not the case. This story can be really really amazing. I can't wait for your next update!
Botoingness chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
This chapter was freaking awesome! I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. I'm also very curios to see what happened with Cloud since Tifa wasn't there in the game. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This chapter turned out great! Finally understand Tifa a little better. Also got a glimpse of what drives Vincent. Hope to see more of that!
Cascade00 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Even if Tifa were to sell her body who she is will never change. No matter how tainted she is. I hope Vincent can help her realize who she once was.
Wolfwarrior1124 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Love your stuff and really like this story so far hope you update it soon.
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Seriously where is she getting all this money from! Please don't say cloud! And I feel like Vincent is falling for Roxie or maybe it's just me?
x Euphoria chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
! Miss JessicaJ you have tons of stories to finish! This one is shaping up to be incredible. I do hope you find your muse soon to update any of your active stories :)
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
when will number 4 be up?
erichai chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
awww, I love how honest Vincent is with his attraction to Tifa (atleast in his thoughts lol). I'm really interested in how this plot and their relationship will progress- especially when he'll take out Don Corneo and the other characters come in!

Great job as always, and hope you'll update your other amaaaazing fics! :D
Botoingness chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Wow, this story is just amazing! I love it so much! Not to mention that fact that Vincent/Tifa is my favorite paring, don't ask me why. I still don't know. I've also read your other stories and they are incredibly awesome! I would love it if you finished some of them! Like, "The Fall of a Phoenix" or "Caught". They were so great! Most importantly, you have to finish this one! If not then I will hunt you down and... Get on my knees and beg for you to finish this! I have to know what happens, my mind is to lazy to some up with it's own ending! Please! You're the only one that can save me! For the love of all the Vincent/Tifa fanfics out there! Finish this one! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Oh Vince! I love it when you go into Turk mode! Can't wait 'til he spies on Tifa. Hehe
Tincent chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Gah, this is simply amazing! I'm so thankful that you've decided to update the story with another chapter. As far as bringing in Cloud and Co, i'm eagar to see what parts they'll play in the grand scheme of things. Keep em' coming!
forevermare chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I'm really happy to see another chapter of this story. Interesting twist. Usually it's Vincent who is the mysterious one. Here he seems like an open book compared to Tifa. Like Vincent, I am really curious about where she is going!
Doobie The Dubee chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I was really surprised to see a story alert from this fix in my inbox, it was a pleasent surprise though. I'm glad you are continuing this fic as it still interests me alot. I figured out why I found Vincent strange last time I read the story. He seems a bit too talkative in my opinion. In both games he barely speaks, mostly only when he has something important to say. The other thing that felt 'bad' was that he got injured last chapter. Sure, he is not invincible but he was a turk back when the organisation consisted of actual elite assassins/spies, not to mention after the experiments that were performed on him, his physical strength, reflexes and over all his every sense got enhanced. And most of all they were only some thugs and he expected the attack. Or did he not dodge because it wasn't a threat to him? Is he getting sloppy, perhaps?

Anyway enough about that. With this chapter, things are getting even more interesting. I expected Vincent to deal with the Don sometime but I thought he would do it on his own in secrecy, without letting anyone know so Tifa making a contract with him surprised me.

I hope you update soon.