Reviews for A Brother's Work Is Unappreciated
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love stories that have caring!Mycroft in them.
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Loved the reactions of Mycroft, John and finally Sherlock. Very telling, and very in character. Thanks.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great fic!

:D
MadaMag chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great POV story. I really like and somewhat pity Mycroft. Sherlock is too egoistic(scared) to admit his feelings, thankfully Mycroft is genius enough to recognize it.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
An excellent portrayal of Mycroft: concerned as a brother but not hoovering unnecessarily. He did what he coudl, kept hsi eye on the situation, and left it at that. Very, very well done!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
oh this was really cute! i love how Mycroft cares, even though Sherlock would like to think he doesn't! :) this was a really great fanfic!
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was wonderful. :) Really :) It just made my day completely. :) It was perfectly in character for all three characters (and even Anthea although we don't know much about her). Keep writing!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wonderful story- nicely done. I enjoyed the skillful non-interaction between S and his quite a bit smarter older brother...And W trying his best to keep from being squashed between the two brothers' enlarged egos. TBC?