Reviews for The Lemon Oasis
Lemonypie chapter 21 . 3/10
Loved it!
Imsii chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Seth and Tanya together make a cuter couple than I thought they'd make! Most fanfics make me dislike Tanya - this one actually made me like her. Nice job! I like how free they were with each other.
Imsii chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Gosh, I love the pairings that you're using each chapter! Love, love, love. Thank you so much for suggesting that I read this fanfic!

This is perfect especially because I had a fight with my boyfriend - this is making my foul mood so much better! Nothing like smut to cheer you up.
Imsii chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Hoooly makeral - I never, ever thought of Jasper x Jane as a pairing! What a wickedly delicious idea. I love how you portrayed them here; it was addicting to read.

And how dark it was yet sweet at the same time! I'm jealous of how you were able to pull off that mix!
BetterinTexas chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Your lemons are amazing. I got some things to learn...from your writing i mean.
nikkicullen10 chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely loooooved this series! Wish I had found it when the pics was still up. Can't wait to check out your other stories. Amazing work! Thanks sooooo much!
TwilightCakes chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Congrats on the mini-understudy! haha. Loved it!
TwilightCakes chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Wow, Gianna is a lucky lady : )
TheLyricalCutie chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
A doggy named Saucy

Boobs that could bring down the Death Star

A roll of film from a camera she told him about years before lol freaking loved it. The fun they will have indeed. Now I want a mustang
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
I loved this story! I want more of the unexpected characters!
Purradox chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
I realize all good things must come to an end. But shyte what an ending. Loved it dollface. Thanks for the thrill ride.
tawelephant chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
That was hot and sexy!
Bella MacLeod chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
You gotta love these dominant in nature nd the other submissive as a whimsical always had a penchant for gifted beings while Caius demands respect and fair was wrong and her punishment was should have known she'd meet her demise through Caius.I enjoy your writing and will let you know what I think of the well~Bella
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
I would sooooo love to be her! This was definitely hot!
Purradox chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
Shït baby that was füçkiñg awesome! I loved that. I'm expecting a part two in the future. Give it time. That is a great plot! Well done honey.