Reviews for The Lemon Oasis
ooh Reneseme's in for it...Benjamin too!
rochelleross56 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Very sweet chapter...
Silver Alpha chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Yes Bruh! I've actually really been hoping that Seth would imprint on Tanya. No idea why but I like Seth and I like Tanya. So i was like...imprint! It just occurred to me for no reason at all.
Lemonypie chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Loved it!
Imsii chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Seth and Tanya together make a cuter couple than I thought they'd make! Most fanfics make me dislike Tanya - this one actually made me like her. Nice job! I like how free they were with each other.
Imsii chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Gosh, I love the pairings that you're using each chapter! Love, love, love. Thank you so much for suggesting that I read this fanfic!

This is perfect especially because I had a fight with my boyfriend - this is making my foul mood so much better! Nothing like smut to cheer you up.
Imsii chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Hoooly makeral - I never, ever thought of Jasper x Jane as a pairing! What a wickedly delicious idea. I love how you portrayed them here; it was addicting to read.

And how dark it was yet sweet at the same time! I'm jealous of how you were able to pull off that mix!
BetterinTexas chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Your lemons are amazing. I got some things to learn...from your writing i mean.
nikkicullen10 chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely loooooved this series! Wish I had found it when the pics was still up. Can't wait to check out your other stories. Amazing work! Thanks sooooo much!
TwilightCakes chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Congrats on the mini-understudy! haha. Loved it!
TwilightCakes chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Wow, Gianna is a lucky lady : )
TheLyricalCutie chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
A doggy named Saucy

Boobs that could bring down the Death Star

A roll of film from a camera she told him about years before lol freaking loved it. The fun they will have indeed. Now I want a mustang
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 21 . 3/11/2012
I loved this story! I want more of the unexpected characters!
Purradox chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
I realize all good things must come to an end. But shyte what an ending. Loved it dollface. Thanks for the thrill ride.
tawelephant chapter 21 . 3/9/2012