Reviews for Danger! High Voltage
EddieG-42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
It's amazing how much effort someone puts to be with there loved one.
darkastro chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You're always surprising me aren't you! One moment your story has certain aspects and characters that define your style the next everything changes!
Black Flame chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hello, dear writer. You may or may not know me, but my job is to read and critique fanfiction. Being and avid pokemon fan for years, i nearly jumped for joy getting your story as one of my assignments. I must now get down to business. Your story sent me on an emotional roller-coaster. From the all out hilarity, to the overwhelming sense of doom from Volkner. It's very difficult to find good pokemon fanfiction anywhere but this site, and I must inform you that this particular story was a huge success on your part. I was assigned this couple for my next project, and when I finally found this piece, I wasn't expecting something of this caliber. I hope you will be pleased to know that I absolutely loved this story, and hope that any other stories on this couple will be able to measure up. That being said, I've read over nine hundred yaoi stories in my time as a critic. Being a writer myself, I am always looking for ways to improve myself. I see greatness in you yet, so no matter what anyone says, keep writing. I hope to be reading more from you in time.
Youpla chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Holy fsjlféàsdkf
It was just awesome and perfect! No one was out of character, and I could totally imagine this happens.
(duh, the way to the League, that poor Volkner... He should get a flying pokemon, only to go see Flint without so much trouble xD)
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, this was humorous and adorable at the same time! I just love Volkner's awkwardness. Keep writing!
Flavor0fLife chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is sooo adorable! You're by far one of the best ignitionshipping writers on here, please add more soon! :)
Starrysky chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh I know this song! It's quite catchy although the high pitch voice creeps me out a bit o.o also, mcdonalds! I LOL'd at that XD it's nice to see Volkner being the one that makes the move instead of Flint :)
Music Intuition chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Goodness. I loved it. .

I had forgotten how much I loved this pairing, but I do. Now, I must do something! I don't know what, but something!
Authoress on Fire chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
the franchise...was...MCDONALD'S!
Toxic Queen Rain chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. x3

Haha I was giggling like a fool the whole time. This was so cute. I loved how Volkner tried to convince himself that he's "straight as a Sudowoodo" when clearly he isn't. I mean look at his hair. Just... no. And the McDonald's reference made me laugh like crazy. I mean I quite literally LOL'd. xD

That last scene when Volkner commented on their pokemon made me squee like a fangirl. Of course, your stories have turned me into one within a DAY, but... that isn't the point. xD You portray them in such a beautiful, real way~

I love that Volkner/Flint are so very different but they're so perfect for each other. They're so complementary that it's adorable. This story totally expressed just how different they are and it was so much fun to read. Very very good job. :3

~Rain