Reviews for The Duellist
ElectroVenik chapter 1 . 3/12
Fun little thing, it'll be great if you decided to expand on it. Always fun to read about a competent Harry.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Good story, though it can be much better if you continue it.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I liked this look into duelling. I always wanted to read more about duelling, and thought it was kind of sad that Malfoy didn't show up in canon.
LordOwl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story! It's an interesting start on a powerful Harry. Hope you do extend this later
electra2pandora chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This looks so interesting. This story has so much potential! Please update whenever you can : )
anon chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Really like this story. Makes for an interesting premise to a longer story.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
love the idea :) I do hope you will continue it!
Flavio S chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Really great story, if plan to continue it it would be awesome to see the scene in the Duelling Club in year 2.
mab70 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Good start. Well written.
sensoray chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I really liked this, I think you should continue it when you get the chance!
blddmn chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A really enjoyable read, and an idea I would certainly like to see developed further.
A couple of things that I felt held the story back a little were Ron's general laziness and how Harry was able to perform both Malfoy's curse and the body bind without serious practice. That said, neither element is enough to put me off at all (and let's be honest, Ron is very lazy, it's just annoying to read sometimes).
A solid 9/10 for a fantastic short story, and a follow for just in case you do decide to extend it.
I suppose I should check out your other stories now.
Keep up the good work!
171873124giarc chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Nice and short. A very good one shot, and hopefully the start to something more. You've vastly improved the first book characterizations of both Ron and Harry, with only maybe 3 paragraphs that didn't seem like they came straight from the original.
Nathan24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It would be awesome to see this fic being extended into a complete story! it has such great potential! Excellent chapter, saw a few typos!
Debate4life chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and hope you continue it.
Thunderf0x chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Interesting concept. I suppose he might get closer with Flitwick, who IIRC was a champion duelist or maybe thats just fanon. Anyway well written, and I'll be keeping an eye on this. Hope you finish up those other projects soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »