Reviews for Every Kid For Himself
Katniss Everdeen 1230 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is so cool I love it I've read plauge but haven't read fear this has made me want to sooooooo much it is so good please can you write another one Katniss Everdeen 1230
AudioRascal chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hey! got your PM. I really like this: well written and very absorbing. Maybe make your paragraphs a bit bigger, which is something i have to work on as well :D
color my world bright chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Perfect. Just perfect.

Sam. Dekka. A bit of angst. The court questions...you write a lot like Michael Grant and it's very pleasing to read.

Amazing one-shot!

-A
Danceristheboyonfire chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is really good. I think everyones in charater. I'm pretty sure Sam's gonna break. I would. And everyone basing on him too.
iftheworldwasonfire chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow, damn. I thought I had reviewed this. Sorry.

I love the flow and dynamic of this. The 'interview questions' that Sam always hears? Perfect here. Absolutely.

And you really capture the essence of what Sam's character is all about: he's the real hero. No one made him step up. No one forced him into being in charge of a half-destroyed town. He could've just ignored them all and taken care of himself. But everyone needs a martyr to fight for in a time of confusion, and Sam is that kid.

Great fic. You should write more GONE. :)

~lilmissf
The Timeless Clock chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ahh, lovely. Love the ending. You wrote this very nicely, it had a nice ring and it was full of emotion. I think you captured Sam's desperation and frustration perfectly. I really like the court trial, it had the desired effect I think. There's not very much I can tell you to improve because I'm someone who says one-shots should be about emotion. But, I'm going to say this anyway, maybe a little description wouldn't hurt? The surroundings, what places look like. I got what people were feeling but not where they were. But great job anyway, keep it up :)
samtempl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"He should... he should... Sam should be at home.

Sam should... Sam should... Sam should plead guilty."

I loved those lines. So simple yet very powerful. Very Michael Grant-esque, too.

Loved the whole fic, really. . I love Sam's internal battles against an invisible court. They're very meaningful and make him so much more likable.
Clocks Striking Thirteen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, this is really good. I love Sam and feel really bad for him. Good ending. )
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
GONE fic! Woot! :) I really need to get caught up with this book series. :) (Personally i always thought Astrid and Sam would make a cute couple IRL if they existed :P )