Reviews for 407 The Great Revelation I
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/22
Heavy heavy heavy!
myellar chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
U r freaking kidding me, right. End it NOW? I just read all of ur things and i am so obsessed. please please please make another one soon!
natters chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
great chapter, i love all the twists
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Great job!
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oo-er... That Morgana is extremely conniving! can't wait for the next one :)

I can't believe she stabbed Morgause! But is Morgause still alive? I'm guessing she's not going to be too pleased, if she is...
shyaway chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Wow this episode was intense. Can't believe Morgana is back, and of coarse Uther would be fooled. I really like your stories, I find them very true to the TV show. Keep writing never stop.
Buni1995 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Can't wait for the final! Please post it soon! Are you going to do anything else after that? I really love your writing :)
Tsykes2005 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
good good good
tsykes2005 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I almost fill asif I am visually watching the fourth season. Good job, girls friend
ShowMeStars chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Oh, final instalment! I'm happy because there will be a new "episode" but sad because it will be the last :(

Another great "episode" they just keep getting better. I am always happy when a new "episode" is available. Ok I'm going to stop using "" when writing episode, looks a bit silly. Anyways, looking forward to the next instalment! Cya :)
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I love this little group of episodes you have written. Really looking forward to the final one of the series. x
princessofaanaan chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Great episode. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lara Smith chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Unbelievable Morgana! These are your family and friends! Her heart is gone. Uther returns to his blind hatred of magic again. Some people never learn until it is too late. Sounds like Uther needs to step down and hail Arthur as the new king of Camelot. After everything that Merlin did for Camelot, and this is his reward? How I despise Uther but I detest Morgana even more! She has no chance of redemption anymore.
QTFics chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Wow! How will Merlin get out of this one? Does Morgana have no conscience whatsoever? She is so consumed by hatred that she would do that to her own sister? Great chapter.
Kohimoana chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Wow" this is such a brilliant story" this second chapiee is jammed packed full of some lovely juicy bitz" I could literally see this whole chapter play out for the opening of the New Episodes for season 4! I'd recommend this story to be sent to the writers of Merlin imediately! thanxs so much for sharing" **smiles*