Reviews for Bound
Bri chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So cute! Just read this after "Pandora" and "Linchpin" and I couldn't stop giggling when I read that Castle and Beckett were watching Adam Savage escape a sinking car! Totally made my day! :)

- Bri
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You know how in cartoons, when something really sweet happens or the little fluffy animal is super excited? How their eyes double in size and the pull their little fists up to their face and just look ready to burst from the cute factor? That's me right now. This fic? *happy sigh* So much good stuff.
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh wow, that was breathtaking. A great idea of how they finally get together. It's great how you were able to capture such a long relationship in a couple thousand words without making it sound rushed. Fantastic job. I loved it.
polrobin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Freakin' awesome.

ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awwww...wish that scene was on the show! thanks, lisa
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was so adorable! I could picture them at the alter on their wedding day holding pinkies as they recite their vows :)
drowninginlove chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
amazing story! :)
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awwwww! Soooooooo cuh-yooot!
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lovely oneshot!

I am creeping on your other stories while waiting for updates. XD. Your writing puts me in a good mood no matter what. :D

Topsy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was adorable. I loved it. I love reading these types of stories, where they just kind of quietly fall into each other. It's so sweet. And I think, very them. Anyway! I am seriously going to bed now. I want to save up some of these stories for later, because you're so good at it. :)
jennifergarnerfan chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Love it.. Seriously awesome!
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You're so good at writing fluff! Sweet, meaningful fluff.
DanniCoeur chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i pinky promise this is the cutest fic i've ever read and right now i am squeeeeeeeing like a little girl that has a new barbie she really wanted. seriously. there's just a sex scene missing AHAH :) i loved it! :)
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I cannot believe how unbelievably cute this is! I can totally see this happening too. _
Tonks32 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was great for my much needed casket fluff fix!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »